Part twentyfour: Tacked Down(part 4)

[Freddy]

A loud groan escapes my mouth once I lean up on a soft, cushiony surface. The couch. Somehow from fighting Ronnie last night.... I got here in a place I'm not even sure of.

"Bro? You alright?" I turn my was away from the dark kitchen of the house to my brother who's bed head could e mistaken as a golden bird on his head.

"Y-yea," I nod and look over who's all here. Foxy, Vixen, and Gabby.

Foxy has bed hair of course. him and Vixen must of shared a little blowup bed on the floor. He doesn't have his hook on, well I'm glad he doesn't because that's only for the Pizzeria.

Vixen stands up and I can see her better, she's wearing grey yoga pants that show some of her baby-bump, since her angel shirt is too short for her right now.

Then lastly gabby, who is wearing torn up skinny jeans that are sliver, a all grey shirt. and his funky socks that are golden and white with stars here and there.

"W-what happened?" I stuttered struggling to stand up but Gabby just pushed me back down on the couch.

"You, you were attacked by Ronnie," his ears flicked around listening to my groans of pain.

"Tell me something I don't know," I growled as he sat beside me on the couch, wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

He chuckled then patted my back, "you..surprisingly survived?" I winced from how hard he touch my back. it still hurt a little.

"Are you alright Freddy?" Vixen scoots over to me on the floor, looking up while her baby blue eyes are twinkling.

I place my hand on her head and scratch her ear, "I'm alright," I smile then she smiles back letting out a sigh.

"Thee lad is er, alright lass," foxy comes over as his huge feet hit the wooden floor. he picks up Vixen and turns to us, "thee lass has been up er night. I'll be taken er to bed," he waves then leaves the room.

Gabby sighs then leans his head on my shoulder, "I'm also tired as well, we though you wouldn't ever wake up,"

I sigh myself then scratch my swore, aching head. "I wonder if Bonnie's alright," then lean back into the couch listening to my brother's quiet snores as he fell asleep.

I hope he's doing fine. I can't lose that bunny. he's such a good friend. I've been everywhere with him, since grade school we've been such good friends.

[Bonnie]

I twitch my ear, listening to the nurses outside my door. talking, complaining probably. maybe even complaining about caring for me.

"You fine?" A voice quiet as soft asks me not far away from my bed.

It's Cory, I know it.

"C-Cory?" I stutter reaching out to grab anyone close to me.

"It's me," he chuckles then grabs my hand tightly.

I sigh then hear him climb up on the bed and snuggle over to me, resting his head on my shoulder.

"I've talked to your doctors and nurses," he starts, whispering quietly and rubbing my ear.

"And?" I ask struggling to put my arm around him. then finally get it around his waist.

"They said you're allowed to leave under the signature of Mike or Jeremy. And Jeremy signed it. so you can leave," he sighed then moves away from me, hopping down from the bed.

"H-hey, where are you going?" I moved my hands all around the bed searching for him.

"I'm getting your clothes hold on," he grumbles. I can hear the chain attached to my pants move around when he grabs my clothes.