Part thirdteen: wet pillows

WARNING!
THIS CHAPTER IS R RATED!! IF YOURE NOT PREPAIRD TO READ THIS SHIT THEN LEAVE NOW!! OTHER WISE, enjoy!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Vixen~

I gulped knowing what situation I'm in now, foxy had taken me back to the beach house. And taken me to his room and locked the door. So we're both in his room with a balcony that over looks the sea.

"F-foxy...?" I mumbled being pinned down underneath him, holding his arm while he looked at me with serious but yet calm eyes.

"Hmm, what er is it lass?" He seemed so fine with the whole fact that HES ON TOP OF ME!!

"W-what are you going to do?" I knew my whole face was red by the way it felt so hot in the room, even though it's snowing outside.

He sighed, "well lass, I...I... Urgh, how can I er put dis.... Well, since I-I'm a guy and I er have... D-desires... I.." He looked away his own face red.

"Oh," I mumbled then smiled my best. "I understand foxy, your a guy and you can get those kind of feelings too, so. You wanted to...to... Ya know. Do..it.." I gulped and saw him nod. I was right! Oh shit.

"W-well that, and er. Well lass' I hate how thee other lads look at ya, I wanted to claim ya as mine by takin yer first." He smiled a bit trying to shove off that he just said he wanted to violate me.

"S-so you're jealous?" I snickered at my own joke there.

He sighed and nodded. "Y-yea, lass."

I blushed deeply and looked up at him.
"What?" He mumbled looking curious.
"Y-you can, I won't say no. Make me yours..." I blushed even more then saw him blush as well then lean closer to me.

"Ye sure ye want that lass?"

"Yes captain."

He smirked and got off me just sitting on the edge of the bed looking at me from over his shoulder.

I sit up myself and hug his back smelling his strong clone. I heard him sigh. Then the next thing I knew he drug me from the bed into his arms while he whispered in my ear.

"Go to the bathroom and get undressed... I'll be here waiting."

I gulped and nodded walking very slowly towards the bathroom door. Once I was inside. I slowly undressed, taking my time knowing I'm becoming a women tonight.

Foxy~

I sighed and removed my shirt just leaving my pants on.

I looked over at my side table and saw my fake hand so I removed my hook and put on my fake hand since I didn't want to hurt her like I wasn't going to enough.

I took another glance at the door then sat down on the edge of my bed that's facing the bathroom door where she'll be coming from.

I sighed once more and closed my eyes focusing not on the fact that I'll be getting the best thing a man can get, but focusing on that maybe Vixen will bear....my child.

I sighed again, then heard the door opening so I put on the best face I could possibly pull off.

She stepped out wearing her stockings and her lace underwear.

Oh shit, that's hawt..

I gulped and stood up walking over to her, I placed my hand on her waist and heard her whimper. After that I pulled her into a tight embrace and whispered into her ear as calmly as I could though I know I'm going nuts.

"Shhh, it's alright lass. Don't ye worry."

She whimpered once more then whispered back "ok."

I picked her up gently then laid her down on the bed while hovering over her and placing my large hand on her small and fragile cheek.

"Just, raise yer hand if it hurts."

"Are you a doctor or something?"

"Nope, just a crazy pirate who was born in 1987."

She giggled and looked me in my yellow eyes calmly.

"You may have me.."

I nodded and removed her undergarments so all she was wearing was her socks and a rubber band in her hair.

She blushed and looked away trying to release her hands from my grasp but I was holding them down.

I lowered my head next to her chest and licked all over listening to her moans and whimpers.

"F...foxy.." She moaned and tightened her muscles when I reached her nipple.

"D-don't please..." She looked at me silva running out of her mouth.

I snickered and grabbed my belt and fastened both of her hands together.

It's not out er hate er distrust, I'm doing it for er own good because I er know thee lass will squirm and try to move and I'll end up biting down hard on something that will hurt.

She blushed red and looked away as I edged closer to her stomach... Then her womanhood.

"No!" She gasped as I stopped inches away from it,

The lass is already er wet.

I smirked and leaned up, kissing her while she raped her arms around my head and moaned as I silently starting fingering her.

When I pulled away and pulled my fingers from her she was mad crazy red faced and on my fingers, she was dripping wet.

"It's so embarrassing..." She blushed even more as I licked my fingers tasting her.

"It's fine lass." I smiled hugging her stomach and burring my face into her large breasts.

"You...you going to?" She blushed even more watching me.

"Yea lass," I smirked then entered slowly into her, which lasted the whole night with moans and organisms.

~MORNING~

Foxy~

I yawned and look down at the beautiful girl sleeping cuddled next to my chest.

I brushed the hair out of her face and planted a kiss on her forehead.

I'm so glad that thee lass is mine er now, and now thee group can't take er away from me.

I yawned and gently-trying not to wake her-sat her down back on the bed while my naked ass went to the bathroom to take a bath.

Vixen~

I yawned then leaned up on the bed stretching my arms then noticing I had nothing on.

I blushed and covered myself with my arms and heard the bath running and someone mumbling to themselves.

I stood up-blanket wraped around my body-and walked into the bathroom.

When I opened the door I was meet with the face I was looking at last night when we'... .... Made love..

Foxy...

"Foxy? W-what are you doing?" I blushed stumbling back an hitting the door.

He smirked while brushing the wet hair out of his face.

"Jump in ye shit!"