Part five: looking into the eyes of my savor

Vixen~

He had picked me up in his arms and was currently taking me home. At least I hopped.

I looked up at his face. He's looking straight ahead not even taking a glance at me.

Foxy.....

I place my hand on his cheek and hug his neck with my other arm.

"I'm so great-full foxy. Thank you' I wish I could repay you." I cried into his chest noticing that he had stopped walking and was listening to me.

"A-aye lass." He mumbled patting my head once more, and then nestled his cheek close to mine.

This seems like this has happened all before.... Almost like I've already met foxy. Have I? Urgh, I can't remember. But the way he strokes my head when I'm sad is almost like the way the boy I met on the playground 7yeard ago.

~Flash back~

"I HATE YOU!" I scream to my father as I run out of my house, into the pouring rain.

I hate him. I hate my father and his
Poor choice of replacing mom. Even though she died when I was born I still remember her smile. Her calm heart beat. Everything. But now, I need her the most.

I look around the playground to the elementary school that I used to go to. Three years ago. My all black school uniform along with my red ascot and black tights, I look like a phantom in the cold night.

Burr...

It's mother freaking freezing out here!

The rain coming down hard on me, plus the weather we've been having it's the first time in Hawaii that it's been cold. 24 to be exact.

I sneeze and my whole body shivers.

I'm going to freeze to death!

I look around and search for a dry place and see the huge play set that has a fake roof that I could go under and maybe dry off.

I sneak over to the play-set and craw up the tiny stairs and sit on one of the tiny benches they have so kids can sit under the roof and chat I guess.

As I sit down I notice that there's giant wet foot-prints on the floor of the play-set. I look around and see no one.

I sigh and hug myself with my arms till shivering.

"What is a lil' lass like ye' doing out ere' in this weather?"

I jump up and turn around to see a tall man probably now entering collage or somewhere are there.

His long hair is covering half of his face and is dripping with water from the rain.

"W-who are you?" I ask shaking even more.

"Anyone er guess lass. But call me Fo-fox." He stuttered walking closer now that I could see his school uniform.

"Why did you stutter?" I gave him the evilest eye I could while I saw his ear twitch.

"Because er' can lass." He growled, both ears twitching now.

"W-well I'm Vixen. Fox" I snickered, knowing that my ears were twitching now.

"Alright V-vixen. May I sit?" He asked walking over towards me and sitting down next to me on the bench.

He looked like my older brother he was so much bigger and older. I'm sure of it.

"W-why is a collage student hanging around a elementary playground?" I looked away pining my ears down.

"I'm not in collage lass." He replied looking at me from the corner of his eye.