Part three: finally meeting

Vixen~

I stared down the man I had seen earlier while he gave me the same evil grin.

God damn you,

"Mind get'en off er me?" He snapped but still had a stupid looking smirk on his face.

"Sure." I snapped back. I soon stood up crossing my arms while watching him stand up and tower over me. Jackass.

"What, be ye problem?" He mumbled with curious eyes.

"You. Almost swashed me with your ship. That's my problem, captain." I joked now returning the smirk as I took a glance at the people standing around him. Odd,

One was the bunny I said earlier, then a dark headed, slim, and kinda cute looking guy probably 23 or somewhere around there. And then a girl with blonde hair who was shorter than me and kinda plump like thunder thighs but all and all skinny. All three of the guys were taller than me. But the one I was currently was talking to was towering over me like a giant. I only came up to his shoulder with my head.

"S-so." I wanna break this silence. "who are you people? I-I-I'm not meaning anything rude by that ok?" I stuttered slightly embarrassed.

"Bonnie" the purpled hair bunny smiled with kinda a buck-tooth grin. Heh funny...

"Chika." Thunder thighs replied while continuing to text on her phone.

"Freddy and it's nice to meet you my dear." He smiled then grabbed my hand and kissed it. I slightly blushed not expecting that.

Huh? Did I see out of the corner of my eye. The tall giant frowning?

Freddy grinned, "And that over there is foxy, our ship captain ma'am."

Foxy..

Foxy huffed, "Ehh ye' car'es?" He crossed his arms and looked away.

I mumble quietly under my breath,
"I do, ya ass of a pirate.."

I sigh then feel a hand placed on my shoulder. I turn and see Freddy giving me a cold but yet amused look from his eyes. I smile and bat my eyes trying to look innocent but of course I suck and it fails.

Freddy chuckles and shakes his head.
"Silly,"

He then grabbed my arm and started pulling me away from the group.
"Oi foxy. Won't mind if I show this girl around will ya?" He snickered then continued pulling me away.

"Eh, no't at all." Foxy growled looking away still.

What's his problem? Along with Freddy, I'm so confused!

Freddy smirked,
"alright then! I'll be back soon guys."

I took a glance at chika,

She's glaring at me! Whyyyy what did I do?! Urgh, I hate this bear'