Chapter 28

Responsibility and....Him

I love him

I love him...

When your a little girl, you always dream about who you will love and who will love you. You dream about the castle you will live in together, how many kids you both will have. You dream about your wedding and how your family will accept whoever it would be. For me, this was never the case...

I never thought I would love someone or find someone who could fit in my cold messy heart. I never wanted to find love because in some way or another a heart always gets broken. I didn't want to fall in love, nor did I ever plan too. But I did.

I found him... I found the one who has stolen my heart and soul completely. And the thing what scares me the most is how quickly it all happened. My heart didn't even waste a second to betray me and fall for my enemy.

But the worst part about all of this is that it's not going to be his fault why my heart gets crushed. It will be mine.

"Miss Garcia Would you like to inform us of what you were daydreaming about." 32 years of teaching and what do you know? Mr Dickson is still a dick. "Something more interesting than this lesson." Before I could hold the words what I was thinking they slipped.

Everyone's mouth was agape while next to me Jace was trying his hardest not roll on the ground with laughter. Before I could apologise to Mr Dickson, he was quick to turn red.

"How dare you give me this level of disrespect. If your parents weren't such a valuable source for our school, I would give you a detention. But out of the generosity of my heart." And the fact you are afraid shitless of every family member in my blood. "I will only give you a warning." The tightness in my chest suddenly vanished and I was now allowed to breathe again.

"Dude you are so lucky if that was me, I would probably get expelled," Jace whispered scrunching his nose at the thought. "Yes probably but then again you wouldn't have to deal with my family nor my uncles." His face paled into realization.

"Yeah, your right! Fuck that."

The bell was a piece of music or in other words, a blessing to every person in this room. "ok class, dismissed!" Jace didn't even let Mr Dickson finish his sentence before he sprinted out of his seat.

"C'mon Ange save yourself while you still can! this shit kills brain cells." I bit my tongue to hold my laughter while I quickly escaped a very angry Mr Dickson.

"That was horrid." I breathed.

"Horrid!" Jace gasped. "That was utter torture. Mr Dickson is two shorts of a cake from being the most terrifying cruellest animals on the planet."

"That." I started. "Or you are just a complete wuss."

"I'm not a wuss." He defended with a glare.