Chapter 50

sus alas de elevarán

"So, what now sparrow?" Devon chanted

"So, what now sparrow?" Devon chanted. "Huh?"

Devon's friends circled me like their prey. They circled me like how a pack of wolves lured their prey into a corner. Though I was already in this corner. Physically and mentally, even before I was in Boss's hands. This corner had always been my spot, whether it was known or not. I had gotten used to it. "Look how weak she is?" one of the boys gloated.

"Oh, she has always been weak. Her disguise might have been deceiving but it never hid her true form of strength. Sparrow right from the start was the boss's little toy. And now that boss is sick of his toy, he wants to get rid of the old trash and bring in the new." I snorted loudly and smirked at Devon's friend Chad. Chad had always been a shadow. Always trying to be seen...To be heard...To be noticed. He didn't use the shadows though to his advantage. Unlike me, he went against it. so now he is stuck, he is nothing.

"So what? If you're that desperate to be his bitch, be my guest. Your more of a bitch than I am." his friends stiffened their laughter, and I could see the corner of Devon's lips lift slightly.

"Enough of this!" Chad loudly roared. "Are we having our fun with her or not?" Jace and my family's faces paled. They had to see me be tortured again. To be kicked, whipped, electrocuted and be used. They had used any toy weapon they owned. I have grown up with this pain, this torture. I have gotten the ability to hold in my screams, to not show my pain. Though I know the torture my family and Jace are going through, is tough. It is not a pretty sight to see human flesh hanging from the back.

"Chad. Get my Knife..." Devons group surrounded me smirking down at me grimly. In this position, I was in no position, shape or form to be fighting. I was a mere mouse and they were a hungry group of predators.

"Devon, don't do this!" Jace cried. "You hate boss. She didn't kill your family, he did. Think of all the pain he has caused you. This is not her fault, none of this messed up shit is. Please, Devon. Because if you do this, then you are just like him. You would be just like a boss and just like Tony." Jace pleaded desperately.

"Shut up, you Fucked piece of shit. You're just a useless bitch." The group of boys joked and laughed at Jace's attempt to help me.

"So how are we going to do this? Because the chains are just shields in my opinion." Chads eyes were almost black with desire and bloodthirst. "Let's tie her to the chair with some of the rope then. We can make her family watch the full show with full view." They all looked to Devon for permission. Like he was their leader, their superior. I guess that makes sense. When Boss took the younger boys in, he made Devon be their coach. Devon taught them the rules, he mentored them, got them through Tony's torture. He was like their big brother, their protector.

"Fine. Do it then."

"Are you sure, you want to do this?" I smirked

"SHUT UP BITCH! Speak when spoken too." Chad yelled while kicking me in the ribs. Getting tied up with ropes and getting shown knives with dried blood on them. It doesn't trigger me or scare me as it should. But I can see that it scares my family and that is enough satisfaction for them.