Chapter 32

"pst, are you ok?" I jumped in my seat and looked at Ben with wide eyes

"pst, are you ok?" I jumped in my seat and looked at Ben with wide eyes. "Yeah, I'm fine."

The sudden claim seemed to get my whole family's attention. Could they see the truth? I wasn't fine. My family don't know it but they are getting closer and closer to knowing the truth.

My family will hate me.

When they know the truth and know what I have done they will never accept me. They only see me as the youngest mafia princess, a damsel in distress. They see me as innocent and weak. What will they do when they find out that everything, they know about me is a lie? But that isn't the only thing what is scaring me, will I ever get to tell them. Or will they find out when it is too late?

"ANGELINA!" I jumped once again when a hand was waved in front of me. "What?" I asked dumbfounded.

"We have been trying to get your attention for the last 10 minutes." John chuckled while putting his arm around Rose.

"Sorry," I muttered sheepishly. Suddenly Papa cleared his throat with Enzo nodding in his direction.

"Girls I wouldn't worry about the blacklist. We have made it our priority to protect you and you will be starting training sometime this week. You don't need to worry we will kill anyone who gets in the way. Even if its Sparrow and Blaze."

All the females even Mamma looked relief letting all papas false hope words sink into them. Every family member was afraid of my title, and the biggest thing what made me startled. Was that my own family are going to try and kill me without knowing that it is me.

Oh, the irony...

Just when you think your life can't get any harder it does. "Hey, dad can we go to the football game this Friday." My brothers scoffed loudly, and I looked at Rebecca with disbelief. Everyone found it hard to see if she was joking or not.

"Rebecca have you not listened to our previous conversation?" Luke asked rubbing his eyes. He looked so tired which I couldn't blame him. He had tweedled dee and tweedled dumber as daughters. Which I found was odd because uncle Luke was the smartest person in our family.

"But! We will be at the football game in public around LOTS of people! Besides Ben will be there!" Sam scoffed loudly smirking at Ben as he ruffled his hair.

"Sorry girls but benny boy can't go," Sam said in a mocking tone.

"Why!" Sophie whined. Everyone looked at the two in curiosity while uncle Bruno and Aunty Alice looked annoyed and tired.

"Buzz off SAM." Sam chuckled and taunted him further before telling us much to Bens discomfort.

"Ben here got caught taking drugs." Bens eyes shot to mine looking shameful while I gave him a sad smile.

Everyone now decided to give him a lecture while Ben sat next to me letting every disappointed word sink under his skin. I held his hand under the table giving him a tight reassuring squeeze.