Chapter 43

A/N: this chapter is about suicide. I recomend you read with caution and at your own risk. 

a sacrificed lamb

"So now you are married Rose, there is so much you must learn

"So now you are married Rose, there is so much you must learn. It is part of being a wife in the mafia world." Jessica squealed excitedly. My aunts smiled at Rose encouragingly while Laura and the twins listened interestedly.

"Like what?" Rose asked worriedly.

"Well as you should probably already know, your whole wardrobe must change. As it is unacceptable now." Rose looked like she wanted to interject for her own safety she refrained herself.

"But the most important thing is that you MUST give your husband John an heir." I looked at the girls in front of me and rolled my eyes. They were all pathetic.

NO! they were disgusting.

"You also must fix that face and hairs of yours. If you don't mind me saying, love. It is revolting."

"Oh," Rose muttered quietly.

"Don't feel pressured love," Susan reassured. "It is little things you will learn eventually. These girls will all learn about it soon when their times come." She smiled.

I will never accept being one of these stupid housewives. Although my fate, I will never ever be one of these girls. I would rather slit my throat now.

"My point is that if at the end of this month and you can't 'complete' this mission. I won't just kill your family. But I have decided that I may as well make you my wife. As you will somewhat hold the titles of the Italian and Mexican mafia. It is perfect isn't it?"

"I am going now." I ignored their shocked faces and didn't stop the sour look on my face.

"You ok Angelina?" Mamma asked.

"Yes, I am fine. I just want to sleep now."

"Make sure you take your medication and inhaler." I rolled my eyes. My family have no fucking clue about me. I haven't taken a dose of medication in months.

Years even.

"ok-." I didn't wait for mamma to finish her sentence, instead, I just left. I was sick of her fake smile and pretending everything was fucking fantastic and sunshine. I wanted her to be the mother I knew when I was little. I want her to tell me, I can be whoever I want to be.

That there is always a way.

I went to my room, and into my bed. I closed my eyes trying to feel some comfort in my numbness. Until my phone rang.

"yes?"

"Where are you, Ange? Why the fuck are you hiding from me and EVERYONE? You are so lucky I am not there now. Because If I wa-."

I hang up the phone and put my phone on silent before Jace could call again. I didn't want him; I didn't want anyone. I just wanted to be alone.

Eternity and always.