Chapter 15

I hated this girl more than anything in this world. If It wasn't for her family my mother would be still alive. If it wasn't for her I could have been normal and been happy. "I hate you." I spat staring into her hazel golden eyes. They didn't falter or show fear.

"I hate you too." despite the strength I had around her neck she still managed to wheeze out the words back at me. I was surprised by her strength but I did not appreciate her stubbornness. I have killed countless of people and none of them not even one has put up the fight she has. It drives my bloodthirst further. "I can't wait to kill you." I could almost lick my lips. I wanted to see her fear so badly. But it was as if she was still the smiling little girl who I once couldn't kill. "Looks like you are going to have to kill me in your dreams. Because I am going to kill you first." She delivered a heavy blow to my knee and chanted. I was not going to let this annoying nuisance get the better of me so I quickly pushed her to the ground and let all my weight fall on her.

For a small second, I managed to catch a short glimpse of fear but they were quickly changed from fear into determination. I couldn't help but smirk as I drew my knife pressing the metal blade on her soft skin. "in your dreams my sweet sweet princess." " I was ready to end this studious cat mouse chase and to slice her neck. But it would seem the whole world wanted to make things harder for me.

Blue and red sirens sirened the loud sounds boucing and echoing through the abandoned parking lot. in that moment everyone scattered.. For a split second, I lost my focus getting caught up in the moment and that one wrong move cost me everything because she was up and running quicker than lightning. "See you soon Blaze."

Little did she know it would be sooner than she would think. "see you soon my dear sparrow." I whispered to myself smiling sinisterly. Because I wasn't going to let her get away from me.Not now, not ever. I was going to do the job I should have done years ago.

I cursed under my breath as I got in my car, Simon was already there. "Hello, my dear friend did you have a good time with your girlfriend. Is she dead?" I rolled my eyes and lit a cigarette. "no, the little fucker got away." Simon chuckled under his breath only irritating me further as I drove us away from the scene. "what's so funny?" He didn't take my dark tone as a warning and kept laughing. Clearly forgetting who he was speaking too. 

"I am just way too amused that the first girl that you are physically attracted and can actually talk to like a normal person, is in fact the girl that you want to kill and take all your revenge on." I scrunched my nose in disgust and grimaced. "I am not attracted to her at all. I want to fucking kill her." I clicked my tongue as Simon only shook his head. "can't fool me, dude. I saw your face at the bar, you were practically smitten at first sight. But I don't blame you, dude, she is fucking hot." I swerved the car and pulled my gun to his head.

"that girl is a fucking Garcia who is related to the people who killed my father AND mother. They are the people who placed me and my mother in that shit crack hole." Raising his hands in surrender he finally got my message. "chill Mr grumpy pants I was just teasing you. If you want to kill the super-hot chick you do you."