Chapter 39

BLINDSIDED

They say that to make every day worthwhile, you need to spend it with the one you love

They say that to make every day worthwhile, you need to spend it with the one you love. And that is what I have been doing for the past month and I had never been happier. Blaze and I had never been closer. Spending every minute possible together. We did every together and I find myself living more at Blaze's apartment more than at home. But my family of course are oblivious to that. They are too focused on catching Blaze and Sparrow and currently, they have come to the conclusion that they have gone underground.

Five months

For the first time in years, I have been able to laugh, to smile and to be myself. My family are welcoming thinking that I am just accepting the family more. But with Blaze and everyone in my life happy, I finally feel complete. Blaze and I have even thought about plans on how we are going to save ourselves from the wrath of Boss and Tony. Blaze knows everything now. He knows what Boss has put me and Jace through and I have never seen him angrier than what he was.

But together we will sort this out, together and always.

Jace has also been the happiest I have ever seen him. Olivia has filled mended his broken heart and now he can be the true carefree outgoing dork he is. Everything is falling into place and to add more to the news Rose and John are getting married next week. It went super-fast, but that did not surprise me. Those two are quite literally made for each other

"What are you doing!" Simon yelled at Jace who was eating all of the doughnuts. "Eating." I rolled my eyes and walked away from the bickering.

Those two can be more annoying than cockroaches.

"Hey, Ange!" Cole waved and Madeline smiled kindly. "Hey, guys." I say politely sitting next to them.

"Where is Blaze?" I asked as nicely as I could. I did not want to seem rude and make it like I didn't want to talk to them. I just wanted to see Blaze, I hadn't seen him all day.

"He went out doing something," Madeline says.

"Did he say where and what he was doing?" I asked folding my hands.

"Nah you know what he is like. He doesn't tell you anything." Maybe with you guys... But with me, he is meant to tell me everything.

"Ok." That was the only thing I could manage to say. I wonder what he was doing or if he was ok. All I know is that when he comes home, he has a lot of explaining to do.

"You need to teach me." I looked up at Madeline confused. "You need to teach me how to lie and all that jazz. These boys show me nothing and I can never get one of them off my back..." She huffed rolling her eyes exaggerating.

"That's because we have tried teaching you before. You are just a terrible student." Madeline eyes and mouth dropped.

"You take that back you-you." Cole laughed at her and flicked her nose smirking. I couldn't help myself but giggle.