Chapter 37

My face paled as I saw his devilish smirk while holding the ticking bomb

"Blaze look I." I started but my words were hitched when he stood up. I cleared my throat and then continued. "It wasn't me who put that there."

"No, it was your best friend, yes?" He asked raising an eyebrow as he started to slowly stalk towards me.

"Well yes, but it was not my idea nor intention to put that there. I-I don't want to kill you. But Jace he doesn't know about me and you. I'm so sorry if I had of know i-I would have stopped him-." My ramble was cut when he pushed me against a wall.

"Is that so, Princess." He asked huskily giving shivers up my spine as I could feel his breath against my neck.

"Y-yes." He hummed but didn't say anything. "Please, believe me, I promise that it wasn't me."

"I know." He stated.

"I saw that friend of yours on my camera footage. I saw him place it under my bed and I saw him leave my apartment with that sick grin of his. Your friend may have thought that was a good idea. But I am sorry to say that your friend couldn't have been more stupid. Especially when he is dealing with me." He says chuckling to himself at the end.

"I told him," I said quickly. "After he told me what he had done.... I then told him everything about me and you. After that, I rushed here... I couldn't bear the thought of you think-." He interrupted me once again but this time it was his lips that stopped me. My arms wrapped around his neck on their own account. My body having a natural response to his touch. And just like always his dominance brought instant weakness to my legs. Without his strong grip around my waist, I would be on the floor right now.

He pulled away, just as out of breath as I. He leaned his forehead against mine, his beautiful ice blue eyes staring into mine. "It's ok, princess." He whispered.

"I believe you...You want to know why?" He asked his seriousness turning into a playful smile.

"Why?" I asked sighing.

"Because I have learnt everything about you. I know where your thinking because your nose scrunches and you get lines on your head." He said caressing my forehead.

"I don't have wrinkles!" I defended hiding my forehead with my hand.

"I know that every time your nervous you bite your lip and start rubbing your arm." My eyes enclosed on his as he continued.

"I noticed that every time your happy the perfect shade of pink covers your cheeks lightly as your gorgeous brown eyes start to sparkle. I know that when you're with me your body instantly wants me, just as much as I want you. The way your eyes dilate and your legs buckle, and the way you bite your lip. It screams to me." Every word he said absorbed into my heart, and I was completely bewitched by him.