Chapter 12

Blue eyes

"Jace, what the hell are you doing?" repulse flooded through me as the worse possible smell flooded through my senses. "what is that?" I couldn't even smell it the smell was too disgusting. "it's my cologne need something that is going to get the ladies." I pushed him away with all my strength. "you're going to kill them, Jace! That shit reeks... where did you even get it from." Pulling an offended look. "I stole this stuff from the King himself!"

he exclaimed loudly. "you stole the cologne from the richest man in LA?"

sometimes I wonder how he is not behind bars. He steals without thinking and he calls me crazy. "don't act all innocent little miss princess I know as a matter of fact that you have a stash somewhere filled with all sorts of goods."

He scoffed loudly. "well I actually steal things that I need and it is always for a reasonable  reason."

Rolling his eyes he raised an eyebrow. "yeah? like what?"

"guns, bombs the usual."  He looked at me with disbelief as I shrugged then locked me in a headlock. "I wonder what daddy will do if I popped his little princesses head with a bullet?" grinning I elbowed him hard into his chest. Winded he loosened his grip giving me the opportunity to put him in the headlock. "he will probably kill you but knowing your skills I don't think you will have to worry about that because I will kill you instead."

He took the opportunity and slid his leg underneath mine making me lose all of my gravity. My back hit the ground harshly causing a sharp groan to leave my lips. Smirking he didn't waste the opportunity to pin me to the ground. Before he could capture my arms I delivered a sharp punch to nose then to his chest. "ugh you bitch."

 He groaned clutching his busted nose. I smiled smugly then twisted our position and put him in a lock hold what he couldn't get out of. "omg you psycho let me go."

 He waved his hands frantically trying to free himself. Jace was a lot bigger and taller than me and if people saw him they would think that he could break every bone of mine instantly but that isn't the case because strength is meaningless.

You have to be smart and choose all of your moves seriously.

"tell me you are my little bitch." 

I laughed insanely tightening my grip. He grunted and clicked his tongue. "let me or I swear I will gut you out like a butcher."

 I shook my head and twisted my arm to make it even more painful for him. "fine." He sighed loudly.

"I'm you...I'm your bitch." Grinning ear to ear I kissed his cheek and let his 190-pound body flop to the ground.

"I hate you!" he growled.

"I hate you more."

"bitch." He took a dangerous step forward.