Chapter 11

brown golden eyes

"You stupid boy!" The boy closed his eyes as he waited for the upcoming hit

"You stupid boy!" The boy closed his eyes as he waited for the upcoming hit. "How fucking hard is it to just kill the kid!" the man slashed the boys back. his back was covered in blood making it barely recognisable. But the boy felt nothing he only felt nothing. "she was innocent! She did nothing wrong." He tried to defend himself even though it was helpless. The men did another stroke harder than any others letting the sound of the whip echo through the room along with the boys scream.

"the fucking girl is a worthless brat! We had our chance to kill her and we should have taken it! do you know how much power we could have gotten you, stupid boy!" The boy could hardly keep standing if it wasn't for the heavy chains what we're keeping him steady. His body would have given up on him a while ago.

He had no regrets for not killing the girl he didn't care about the punishment. He remembered when he was about to pull the trigger on the little girl. He saw something that he hadn't seen in such a long time in this gloomy world. He had never seen such beautiful brown golden eyes before in his life. He had never been so mesmerised by something in his entire life. The little girl moved with such grace and beauty that for the first time something was brought to boys heart.

Warmth.

He hadn't felt this in such a long time he had thought that he was broken until now. He only ever feels grief and coldness. He only ever sees the dark red thick blood. He only ever hears the last ear-piercing screams from his mother. But the moment he looked at those big brown doe eyes all of his darkness was forgotten. He knew then that he couldn't kill her, he could destroy something so beautiful and pure.

"Your so selfish, you're a disgrace." The man delivered a heavy blow to the boy's stomach. The boy bit his tongue letting every blow and every word sink into his soul. "you will never be loved by anyone, you will always be a heartless monster." The man chuckled as he looked at the boy's broken glossy eyes. "you're the reason why your father left, he couldn't even stand to be near you and quite frankly neither can I." The boy didn't want to believe it. He knew his mother loved him despite everything that they went through. But there was a pain in his heart what he simply couldn't push aside.

"If it wasn't for you, your mother and pathetic dip-shit stepfather would still be alive."

I had never seen those brown eyes again. I never saw the little girl again but for some reason through my darkness sometimes those deep brown golden-brown eyes find their way into my dreams. I was only just a sixteen-year-old boy and I had already lost all of my hope but that was until I saw her. Her innocence and purity brought warmth back into my heart. So in just that second when I was bewitched by those eyes I finally felt alive again.

But then she was gone.

My uncle was never a kind man, he was always so filled with hatred and demonic anguish. He made sure that I was consumed by the same darkness he was in and made sure my life and heart were corrupted by tyranny. I was only ten years old when I lost everything and everyone who I loved died.