S2 Chapter 8

I was currently eating my meal, I discussed with my mom that I should be discharged soon. Even if I haven't completely healed. The bills will be too much for just the two of us to handle, especially without insurance.
Soon I heard loud and multiple footsteps heading towards my door and someone opened it quickly.

"(Y/N)!!" It was Sakura, Misaki and Shizuko. They spoke in unision and seemed to have been worried sick about me. I had completely thought they had forgotten about me and wanted nothing to do with me.

"Girls... W..Why are you here?!" My voice had cracked a bit. I wanted to cry, I had seriously worried they wanted no part of me due to all of what happened.

"What do you mean why?! We've been worried sick!" Misaki said in a rather scolding tone. Though soon Sakura would go ahead and hug me by my head tightly.

"I'm so glad to hear your okay..." Her voice sounded rather weak. I had even felt some tears wetting my hair.

"You have no idea how long we've been waiting for an update from your mom... When she said that the doctor said there was a high chance of you not waking up. We just immediately assumed the worse." Shizuko said as she lifted her glasses up, though you can tell through her cold exterior that she also wanted to cry after seeing my current state.

I couldn't help but chuckle at them. "Well... What can I say, I'm a fighter." I gave them a weak smile, then Sakura soon let go of me.

"Are what they said true... It was your father who had done all this damage.." Sakura asked in a rather concerned tone. I only looked at her and nodded. "There are rumors starting up... That your father.. Is a gambler and in your previous school he often slept with your classmates parents and your teachers..."

"We're not sure who even started these rumors. But they must've been desperate to try and humiliate you after what happened." Shizuko said as she sighed. Clearly these rumors had upset them dearly, then again it dealt with my father why did they have to target me.

"Heh... Well they're not wrong. That's also a reason I moved to a completely different neighborhood.. To get away from that man and due to everyone calling me names for the things that he had done..." I would grip onto the sheets of the hospital bed. My voice now sounding shakey. "I...I just hope it doesn't happen again...especially now since they know what happened."

"We're going to find the one that spread your personal information and put an end to their bitchery." Misaki said with an angered expression as she began to crack her knuckles.

"Misaki! Language!" Shizuko said as she lightly hit the top of Misaki's head. Misaki would just rub the top of her head and chuckled. "Though she is right. I also would like to put that person in the place they belong. The garbage."

"Don't worry (Y/N)! We will make sure that experience never happens again! Your our student council president... we can't just leave you to deal with this alone!" Sakura said as she would proceed to hug me again.

Their words made me feel comforted. I'm indeed very glad to have chosen this school, even if it was mainly due to it's rather cheap tuition in the beginning. Soon I just looked at them and smiled brightly. "Thank you girls.. I really do hope our friendship never ends."

Misaki and Shizuko would begin to tear up a bit, proceeding to hug me and Sakura, initiating a group hug. We would all just smile happily and soon a nurse would come in. We all looked over at her and she only had a smile on her face.

"Well... Ms. (L/N), seems the doctor finally agreed to dispatch you early as requested. Since you've awoken, but he does wish you to come every now and then to make sure you're making progress in your recovery, alright? Also do refrain from doing any heavy movements on your body for the time being as well."

I smiled brightly and just nodded. "Yes, thank you so much." I would lightly bow my head in respects.

"Thank you so much for taking care of (Y/N) during her time of need." The girls said in unison as they stood straight and bowed at the nurse, who would merely chuckle.

"My.. What a kind group of friends you have Miss (L/N). Well girls, it's no problem at all. After all it is the reason I chose to pursue this career, now then. I'll get things ready with your mother in order to be able to be discharged. If you'll excuse me." The nurse bowed her head lightly to us as she proceeded to exit my room.

"Hooray! We'll make sure to take good care of you (Y/N)!" Sakura said with glee, though you can see that even when they tried to seem upbeat. They were still deeply worried about me.

"Thank you again girls, I really am grateful to have met you all during our freshmen year." I looked at them with a small smile once more.

Later that day Misaki and the girls had already departed and the nurses helped me get the tubes and such off of me. It was indeed very hard to walk again, but I was quickly able to get the hang of it yet again. It may have been a while since I walked, but I won't let something so little stop me. Right after I was all done getting changed into the extra outfit my mom bought for me, I slowly, but surely, made my way out of the hospital.

"I never thought I'd be so happy seeing the outside world. I always hated this damn sun after all the binge watching I do." I said with a sigh, my mother following beside me merely smiling.

It all seemed to be going swell. I had heard Usui and Tadashi had already departed from the hospital a couple of days before me. Apparently the police are now on the look out for my father and his pals. My mom and I have even been provided with a different place to stay by my own manager. Though I still feel so uneasy... I feel like the worse part has yet to come. Only time will tell what may come to me and my friends, all I can hope for is for that bastard to pay for what he's done.

[END S2 CHAPTER 8]