Chapter 18

I was in the Student Council room reviewing request for the upcoming school festival. Each class had to do their own thing, but most of these boys are asking for outragous things. I couldn't stop thinking about what happened that day, what Usui said to me and did. I blushed bright red at the thought of it and shook my head.

"Seems like you got a lot on you mind, don't you Prez" Usui said as he was sucking on a lollipop

"U-Usui! What are you even doing in the council room?! And no eating in here! Confiscated!" I grabbed the lollipop he had in his hand angrily.

"Well you're here all by yourself Prez, I just wanted to keep you company is all" He tucked his hands into his pocket and kept his eyes on me.

"W-Well I most certainly do not need company from a pervert like you! Get out of my sight!" My cheeks remained pink and I looked away from Usui keeping my distance from him.

Suddenly Yukimura came into the room "Hey (Y/N)! I brought some more papers for the festi--" He bumped into Usui and dropped the papers on the floor. "Oh! Sorry!"

"It's alright. Here let me help you" Usui bent down along with Yukimura to help him pick up the papers. Usui handed Yukimura the papers he picked up.

"Thanks Usui!"

"Now I deserve a reward"

My eyes widen as I saw Usui plant his lips on Yukimura's lips. I saw Yukimura eyes were wide too. As soon as Usui pulled away Yukimura ran behind me weeping claiming his purity had just been taken from him all because of that simple kiss.

"Well. Now I'm off" Usui finally stepped out of the room, Leaving me comforting the now scarred Yukimura.

'So he didn't really mean it! He kisses anyone he wants! He's just a lowlife perverted alien! Haha! And to think I was letting him get to me just because of it!' I was deep in thought but as soon as I looked down at Yukimura who was huddled up in my shoulder I just stroked his hair. "It's alright! Don't let it get to you... We'll make him pay alright?" Yukimura simply looked up at me and nodded.
As soon as he calmed down, we both continued to do our council work.

[Next Day]

"Why were our ideas rejected! We gave you perfectly good ideas!!" A group of boy students from the 2nd year class were surrounding me. One boy spoke for one of them as he slammed a paper with their rejected idea for the school festival.

"A Sumo Wrestling competition isn't acceptable. Why would you even want to do that?! Come up with something else. But these ideas are rejected!" I stood up angrily which caused them to step back, followed by them nodding and leaving in a rush. I simply sighed as they left. "I swear they're the only class that is giving me trouble with this..."

"You okay (Y/N)" Misaki walked in front of my desk placing my usual drink Strawberry milk on it, since she went out to get something to drink.

"Yeah, it's just the 2nd years are giving me trouble with their school festival idea. Thanks for the drink" I took the drink and placed the straw in the hole and began to drink from it.

"No problem, what were their ideas anyways?" I simply handed her a paper of their ideas and she read it, by the look in her eyes she seemed pretty disappointed and irritated. "Those boys. Why are men such idiots"

"Those who aren't in the student council are. I want to try to attract more female students into the school. It seems we have some, but not enough."

"That's true, but I'm sure we can find a way to get more female students interested" I looked over at the door and saw Tadashi standing there with a smile on his face.

"Hey Tadashi" Me and Misaki spoke out to him, Misaki didn't really mind Tadashi even if she hated most of not all male students.

"Hey girls. I see it's just the two of you here. Where are the rest of the council members?"

"Oh, they had to help out set up other stuff. Since the festival is around a week away. I decided to stay with (Y/N) here to help." Misaki said as she took her seat in the council.

"Smart. By the way. Where's Usui?" Tadashi looked around inside the council room and outside of it finding no sight of Usui anywhere. "Doesn't he usual clinged onto you (Y/N)?"

"Um.." I looked down at the floor, its true that Usui clings onto me a lot. Lately he has stopped coming by to annoy me, it honestly feels rather lonely. "I haven't seen him in a while, but honestly that's fine by me. He was a perverted weirdo after all. Even assaulted poor Yukimura!"

"Yeah! That pervert just comes in to distract her from her work. Good Riddance." Misaki said as she then continued to fill out some financial paperwork for the festival.

I then felt a hand on my head, I looked up hoping to see Usui but no it was Tadashi. I can't believe it I have been missing that damn fool too much! I have to focus. I saw Tadashi smiling at me and I smiled back at him. I felt my heart begin to hurt at the thought of Usui.

As soon as the school day ended a lot of students stayed back for a bit to finish up. I stayed back to patrol and help out as much as I could. It was heart warming how even the smallest of events can bring people together. At one point one of the boys who was painting a banner was about to get hit by a ladder so I quickly stopped it with my arm.

"Are you okay?!" I asked the boy who was surprised I had basically saved him from an injury.

"Y-Yeah! Thanks President (Y/N)!"

I nodded and then fixed the ladder to make it stand up right "Be more aware of your surroundings. Wouldn't want you getting hurt before the festival now" I smiled at them and went my way to check on other students. As soon as there were less students I went to get my bag so I can leave after they all did, but I was stopped, I was about to push them back but then grabbed the part of my arm that was bruised by the ladder I looked up to find Usui looking down at my arm. "Hey! Let go of me!"

He then put some pressure into his grip causing me to squeal in pain, then he dragged me to the nurse's office. Once we arrived he looking at it only to find my whole arm was bruised up and was a purpleish blue color. Usui began to patch me up, It was completely silent. I simply looked at him, he hadn't made eye contact with me at all, I sighed.

"You really are reckless... aren't you Prez?" He then finished patching my arm up.

I looked out at the window and sighed once again "I wasn't going to let him get hurt. Better me than him."

"I'm surprised. Didn't know your personality could change as soon as I wasn't around" Usui walked over to a cabinet to put away the bandages and alcohol.

I simply blushed slightly as I looked over at him, so he intentionally left me alone or something. "Whatever! It was only to avoid an injury in the school!" It then became silent again I simply stood up and then I walked to the door sliding it open "Thanks for patching me up."

I saw that the school was now empty, I quickly grabbed my stuff and left. I still had my shift at Maid Latte to do, gotta earn money to help my mom after all.
After walking all the way to Maid Latte Café and changing, I was finally serving customers. Only to be stopped by the manager as soon as I made it back to the kitchen.

"(Y/N)! Are you okay?! You shouldn't be working if you're hurt! Usui wouldn't like that" My manager freaked out seeing my arm all wrapped up.

"I'm fine Manager! It's just a small injury" Suddenly I felt a hand on my head and I then saw Usui bend down to my height.

"My little wreckless one. You've been a bad girl. What am I going to do with you." He looked at me smiling

I simply blushed slightly as I looked up at him  "What are you implying you pervert..."

Suddenly everyone of my co-workers awed and my manager was left moeing once again. I smiled slightly as I felt happy to see Usui by my side once more.

[END CHAPTER 18]

OMG 1K READS! Thank you all so much for supporting this story! But this is just the first of many seasons to come! And I hope you will all continue to enjoy it as much as I do writing it ❤