Chapter 10

"Pfft.." The blonde male snickered, I blushed ever so slightly as I've come to realized he has just seen me wearing bunny accessories. I felt so pissed off and wanted to yell at him to leave, but I remained professional instead.

"Come this way Master!" I led Usui to a table and handed him a menu. "Please let me know when you are ready to order" I bow my head and I was just about to leave until..

"I just want a coffee." Usui said with an emotionless face, I went back and took the menu away from him as I wrote down his order.

"One Coffee, coming right up!" I went to the back to go get his coffee and I felt as if he kept staring at me. It's as if I felt his stare piercing right through my soul as I made my way to the kitchen.

"(Y/N)? What's wrong?" Misaki looked over at me confused as to why I looked like I got the energy completely drained out of me.

"Sigh... The transfer student is here..." I faceplanted my head on the kitchen counter.

"Seriously?!" She went over to take a peek at the café to see if he was actually there. "Um.. (Y/N), they're not here"

"What are you talking about??" I peeked as well and saw that he had vanished. He was just there not that long ago. "Where'd he go..."

"Well if he was here looks like he left. Hopefully he didn't fully recognize you. You do pratically have a disguise after all." Misaki then made her way back to the kitchen.

"Yeah..." I knew he had recognized me, there was no way. He would probably talk about it to everyone and ruin my chances at being Student Council President! Suddenly Erika my brunette co-worker tapped me on the shoulder, causing me to jump a bit.

"Oh! Sorry (Y/N)! I didn't mean to startle you, I just wanted to give you this. A really smoking hot blondie told me to give it to you" She handed me a folded piece of paper.

"Oh thanks!"

"No problem" She walked back to the café and began to serve some customers as well.

I decided to go to the locker room to read the note;
'Hey. Nice bunny maid outfit. I had to leave, but here is a small tip for the entertainment ;)'.
I saw $5 attached to the note. "That jerk!" I crumbled up his note and threw it out. And I added his $5 to the tip jar, I'm not going to keep that perverts money. Right after I went on with my shift.

Time Flew by and the Elections were already underway. Everything went perfect, maybe a little too perfect. So far I haven't heard any news about me working in a Maid Café. But I was so anxious that as soon as I heard anything remotely close to the word Maid or the word Café, I was an absolute wreck, I really hope that didn't affect any voters opinions of me. I was in the Student Council room awaiting for the current President to bring up the polls to see who was the leading candidate was. I ended up taking a short nap since there was nothing else to really do besides wait and I was already tired.

"(Y/N)... (Y/N), wake up" I felt someone say as they shook me awake.

"Ugh.. What is it.." I rubbed my eyes while yawning, only to see the President standing right in front of me. "P-President! I am so sorry! I was waiting and... Wait did I miss the meeting?!"

The president just laughed and looked down at me "It's fine (Y/N), you didn't miss anything. I just got here. And I've told you to call me Tadashi.." He placed the files down on his desk, it was a pretty big stack, I knew that all grades were accounted for but I didn't think this many students would be into it. Alas the final say will be from the teachers.

"Heh, President Tadashi?" I rub the back of my head, nervously laughing, it felt weird. I felt like I shouldn't call him by his first name. He was someone I treated with respect, but if those are his wishes then I will oblige.

"Alright, that's better" he took a seat and soon after many council members began to walk in, it was as if they were cued to come in just by him sitting down.

Misaki walked in and sat right next to me like usual and the meeting began. Long story short, Me and Misaki were tied up for the role of President and Yukimura was first for running for Vice President. I was surprised did people really look up to us?

"The majority of the votes are from girls for you too, and boys too. But it seems like the girls really want a voice in the council." The Vice President said while fixing his glasses, every time he spoke he always had to fix his glasses.

Misaki and I looked over at each other she just smiled over at my tired looking self, I returned the smile. I was shocked to be tied with Misaki, I was a mess these past weeks and I still managed to get votes.

"The final vote will be from all the teachers. That will be announced in the next assembly which will be a week from now, the winner will be told in advance. Make sure everyone knows." President Tadashi said as he turned over to the Vice President who just nodded over at him. I'm so eager to learn who the winner will be.

A week passed by it seemed so quick, I still haven't been bothered by Usui nor have seen him anywhere near the Maid Latte Café. I felt like he was secretly planning something. All students were in the Auditorium in their respective classes awaiting for the results about the next President and Vice President. I was really nervous to hear the results. Suddenly I felt a comforting touch on my shoulder I looked back and it was Misaki, she gave me a reassuring look that everything will be okay.

"Alright, Quiet down my fellow classmates" President Tadashi said now standing at podium which had a microphone attached to it. "Thank you all for your patience! As you all know the majority of the student council will be graduating this upcoming June next year. We are sure that this group of upcoming council members will do their best to finish building up what we had started. We will begin announcing the results.." he began to announce new council members, since most of them are going to graduate in June which was 5 months. I still can't believe it's already January. As soon as we know it, it's going to be mid-winter recess. "Now we're going to announce the Vice President and President.."

[END CHAPTER 10]