Chapter 19

Once again I'm at a meeting with the 2nd year class that had their ideas rejected. This was like our 4th meeting just today and it wasn't even nearly close to lunch time.

"I already said no. Your ideas are outrages and idiotic. Come up with something everyone could enjoy and not get harmed! Have you even considered what everyone else in the class wants to do!?" I yelled at them, they were honestly getting on my nerves, they keep trying to put some sort of fighting into it. I then looked over at the only 5 girls in that class. "What do you girls want to do?"

"Well... we were thinking of a café"

"A Café sounds perfect! Harmless and if need be. It can always be a cosplay café" I decided to refill their application myself and stamped it as approved. They were now obligated to settle with a café for the festival. However they all started arguing and I slammed my hand on my table. "It's already settled! Deal with it! You only have until the end of the week to set up. Now get out of my sight and stay out of trouble!"

"Damn, I thought school festivals are supposed to be fun. Such a uptight President." One of them said as they all walked out of the student council room.

I simply sighed and sat back down on my desk. I began to feel dizzy, because of all the constant paperwork I had to do. This wasn't the first time I had to fill out this much, why was it affect me now? I wanted to get some water but as soon as I did I fell back from losing my balance and was caught by Usui.

"You really need to take a rest Prez. This isn't good for your health." He said as he helped me take a seat

"I'm fine.. Just need a bit of water is all. I have to finish before the festival" I began massaging my head and then Usui began to pat my head, I looked up at him with an unamused face expression. "Can you please refrain from touching me whenever you want to."

"But I thought you may want some pats to calm you down."

"I don't need head pats! I just need some fresh air!" I stood back up and made my way out of the Student Council Room. I then continued walking up towards the roof and sat in a shaded corner, I was alone since I left Usui back there. "Sigh... This has never happened to me before. Am I getting sick or am I just tired from all the overwork and stress? Sheesh it's so hard to tell. Maybe if I take a small nap it'll help" I then closed my eyes falling into a deep slumber.

[Usui's POV]

'She's at it again, being stubborn and overworking herself. I better find her before a certain someone does.' I was about to go upstairs to the roof since that was her go-to spot but I was stopped by a female student who seemed to be in my grade just in another class. I simply stood there unamused looking down at her.

"Usui...Um...I-I....I like you! Please go out with me!" I saw her pull out an envelope with a heart on it, another confession it seems. I then saw a familiar figure heading upstairs, I had to deal with this quickly.

"I'm actually a hardcore Otaku who like maids more than anything. All I ever do is buy every edition of maid magazines and even visit maid cafes. I also collect maid figurines and it turns me on so much to the point I wear maid outfits and dance around. Now bye" I began walking away

"I-It doesn't matter! I'll work hard to become the girl you like!"

I stopped and turned around to her "That won't work." I then turned back around and began to quickly make my way back up stairs towards the roof. I saw Tadashi standing near the edges, no sight of (Y/N) anywhere.

Tadashi then turned around and faced me "Oh, Hey Usui. What brings you up here." he smiled at me, damn he's still trying to be friendly.

"Hi. I just came to relax." I placed my hands inside my pocket and stared at him with a blank stare.

"So what i'm hearing is (Y/N) is finally alone. Don't you think she'll get annoyed with you always clinging onto her?"

"Don't you dare get near her. She has never once complained about my presence only what I do to annoy her."

"I see, I'm still waiting for her answer. But seeing as I can't even get anywhere near her, I doubt I'll get the answer I want." Tadashi sighed in disappointment as he scratched the back of his head.

"You don't deserve her."

"I've been nothing but supportive to her and I would never abandon her just like you did."

I simply looked down, there was not one day that went by and I didn't regret leaving (Y/N) to deal with everything on her own during Middle School. However I changed. "That won't ever happen again."

"Sure, Good Luck then" I then saw Tadashi walk towards the roof entrance and leave.

I then spotted (Y/N) sound asleep in a corner near the roof entrance. I sighed and then sat right next to her laying her down on my lap since she seemed to be in a position that would hurt her back and left her to sleep. I looked down at her and smiled.

"Honestly... What am I going to do with you."

I caressed her cheek softly and looked at her smiling, there was something about this girl that just brought me back to her. Although I'm not quite sure what it was.

"Usui, (Y/N)... Hmm, It has a nice ring to it. We're only in our 1st year of high school. I'm going to make you my wife one day, no doubt about it"

I rested my head against a side and closed my eyes for a bit. Time passed, I believe it was already the end of school and I looked down at (Y/N) who was still on my lap fast asleep. Damn, how is she this cute.

[End Usui's POV]

I finally opened my eyes to find Usui staring down at me. I quickly got up from his lap and looked back at him. "Usui!? What are you doing!?"

"Well I saw you up here and left you to rest. You seemed pretty into it."

I don't remember anything, did I really pass out "What...time is it...?"

"Oh, school just ended"

"What?!" I quickly stood up and looked at one edge of the roof and saw students leaving the school grounds. "Why didn't you wake me up!"

"You were fast asleep Prez, It's not like I didn't try."

I fell on my knees in disappointment "I ended up missing a whole day of school and I got more paper work to do, and I have my shift at Maid Latte.. Oh my gosh"

"Don't worry Prez. I asked Yukimura if he could help with some paperwork earlier. Though he seemed scared of me"

"Why wouldn't he!? You kissed him! You sexual harrasser!"

"Oh yeah, were you jealous that I kissed him?"

I blushed bright pink and yelled out "Shut up you perverted weirdo!!"

[END CHAPTER 19]