Chapter 22

"Oh a date?! You should totally go (Y/N)!" The manager Satsuki said suddenly appearing in the middle of us. Which startled me a bit.

"W-What?! I have never even been on a date before!" I was crimson red, Usui had just asked me out on a date. Is he trying to mess with me?! He always teases me.

"Come on, It'll be fun (Y/N)!" Satsuki grabbed my arm and shook me as if she was trying her very best to convince me.

"W-What....But I'll have to see when...I'm busy with my shifts"

"Don't you worry! We'll find someone to fill in for you depending on when Usui says!" Satsuki then looked over at Usui with delight in her eyes.

There goes my only excuse, I took a sigh "Alright fine! Just this once!"

"Next Saturday at 1 O'Clock at the Sakura Park. Wear something cute." Usui said as he bent down to my level with a smile on his face, causing me to blush slightly.

"Then this Saturday will be your day off (Y/N)!!" My manager then sprung up in joy with a ton of flowers surrounding her.

"Wear something cute!? In your dreams." I went on my way to continue my shift as usual, going home alone this time since Usui has to stay back to learn some more recipes for Maid-Latte Café, I wonder why he just suddenly wanted to suddenly do a kitchen shift. He does hang out there a lot, might as well get something out of it.

The night passed by quickly and it was already the next morning, it was now the day of our school festival.

"Welcome one and all to the Seika High School Festival!" I shouted out as there were students and even some families coming in. I even handed out some pamphlets to them along with some other student council members, including Misaki and Yukimura. It seemed to be going well, maybe a little too well.

"President (Y/N)!" A girl student came up to me out of breath, it seemed as if she was in a major rush.

"Yeah? What is it?" I looked over at her with a concerned look on my face, what could've caused her to rush.

"The...2nd years, they're causing havoc in their classrooms!"

"I should've known everything going well was too good to be true. I'll be back as soon as I can." I then made my way storming all the way to the third floor where the second years were. It was the class that had given me a hard time earlier this week. What was supposed to be a simple Café, turned into them dressing up as sumo wrestlers and samurai warriors, it seemed innocent at first but they were fighting and making a mess of the Café. "What do you guys think you're doing!"

They all squealed in fear as they looked up at me all frightened. "It's the devil president!"

"Excuse me?!" That honestly pissed me off is that some sort of nickname they gave me behind my back? "All of you boys! Outside. NOW!"

The boys scattered around and headed outside of the classroom as quickly as they could. As soon as they were all outside they stood there seeming to be in fear because of my presence.

"What were you doing in there!? Can you not see the customers were clearly terrified?!" I then felt a hand on my shoulder, though I instantly brushed it off as I looked back to see Usui next to me.

"It was just plain fun."

"Why is having fun at our own festival so bad?"

"Our President is so horrible"

"Let's just leave."

I simply stood there as they were about to leave, Usui was about to say something I stopped him. I was getting really upset, it was never my intention to ruin their festival.

"But--" Usui said as he looked down at me. A tear streamed down my cheek.

"Don't leave... They'll need your help..." I tried to keep my composure,  however I just felt myself becoming more vulnerable to tears. "It was never my intention to ruin your days.. I just didn't want anyone to get hurt! Is that so much to ask of you guys! You are the only class that caused me trouble"

I looked up to see the boys looking back at me, but soon after they continued to go on their way.

"Fine leave then." I went back into the classroom, wiping my tears away and walked towards the girls who clearly need a lot of help since they had a lot of customers. "Hey, do you have an extra apron"

The girls nodded and proceeded to hand me an apron. I grabbed a notepad and began to help out the girls.

[Usui's POV]

There she goes again. Honestly, the fact that she just started to cry though. It broke my heart honestly, but I know that (Y/N) is sensitive and can't express herself at all.

"Woah, that looks like fun.." I looked over at the 2nd year students who were dazzled by the fact that (Y/N) and the girls were serving the customers happily.

"It does, doesn't it. I think I'm going to join in" I smirked as I made my way inside, I felt their eyes were on me and I walked up to a table filled with female customers. "Hello, how may I be of service?"

They seemed entranced by me, seeing as they were blushing. As soon as they told me their order I began to give the order to one of the girls.

"Coming right up Master!" I looked over at (Y/N), who had said that, she looked shocked that it came out of her mouth. It all remained silent, I sighed.

"May I take your orders masters?" I said outloud bowing to the customers I was now in front of another table. It seemed everyone thought that it was a natural thing now.

Soon after everyone joined in. The boys seemed to have had their fun as well, since they came in wearing their idiotic costumes. After a while it was finally over, I followed (Y/N) to the back of the school. (Y/N) seemed pretty tired.

"You should really be more careful next time" I said as I looked down at her.

"Sorry... It was honestly a force of habit" A slight shade of pink appeared upon (Y/N) cheeks, she's so cute when she blushes. "T-Thanks for the help by the way. Geez! Why do I always have to say thank you!"

"I have a better idea" I leaned my hand against the wall she was leaning on. "How about you be my personal maid" I smirked as I saw (Y/N) face turning crimson red.

"A-Are you out of your mind!" (Y/N) pushed me aside to move out of the way, her red face staying. "You... You perverted alien!"

I simply chuckled and place my hand on her head, I can't wait till our date.

[End Usui's POV]

Just like that the school festival was over. Everything went smoothly after that day. I even got to hang out with my friends afterwards. Although I'm not looking forward to the date with me and Usui. I was now on my bed, reading some love manga on my phone.

"I wonder if I should ask my mom for some dating tips.." I shook my head blushing like crazy. "What am I even thinking! He's probably just messing with me. There's no way he actually loves me..." I then remembered when he kissed me and I placed my pillow in front of my face screaming into it.

[END CHAPTER 22]