Chapter 15

Some time passed since that incident, I was in the council room doing some paperwork. I haven't spoken to Tadashi since that day. Did he not want to talk to me anymore after what happened. My heart started aching, I felt scared, I didn't want to lose a close friend just because of that. Although I was too scared to approach him and it didn't help that I was too busy as well.

"(Y/N)!" Suddenly Sakura barged into the student council room with a bunch of other girls behind her "Us girls have a proposition!"

"Um.. Alright" I place my paperwork down and to the side, so did Yukimura and Misaki. Since everyone else had other things to do, or so I'm told. "Let's hear it"

"Well, you know the holiday that's coming up right?"

"Uhh..." I looked over at Yukimura and Misaki, they both looked completely clueless as to what they're talking about.

"It'll be Easter!! We should totally have a Easter's Day dance for all grades!" All the girls then jumped and squealed in excitement

"Woah! Hold up! T-That's a bit sudden don't you think?!" Misaki spoke up, it was kind of sudden, we can't plan a dance within a week!

"Ohh, A Dance. That sounds fun" Everyone looked over at the doorway to see Tadashi standing there right next to a glaring Usui. "We should totally have one!"

"Huh?! That's within the week! There is no way we can do that in such short notice" I finally spoke up, I didn't want to let anyone down, but the girls seemed like they were getting quite sad.

"What? Why not? I mean, If these lovely ladies are devoted to this dance we should all help set it up!" Tadashi looked over at the girls, their eyes sparkling and looked over at us.

I looked over at Misaki and Yukimura, I trusted their opinion more, they seemed like they didn't have much of a problem with it if we got help. I looked over at everyone and sighed. "Alright fine, but tomorrow we are meeting here to discuss it with the committee alright?"

The girls began jumping again in excitement and celebration, I just placed my head on my desk. I am so not looking forward to all the paperwork that will be given to me to get permission for the dance.

Right after that whole altercation I began heading to the Maid Latte Café. I was heading there alone this time since Misaki had the day off today. I placed a hand on my forehead and sighed all depressed like. I finally made my way to the back of Maid Latte, I unlocked it with my key and went to my locker to change into my maid outfit. As soon as I finished I was told to throw out the garbage, which I proceeded to do.

"I still can't believe that all happened... Sigh... Now that I'm president, I have to keep my image up. So far it seems like the one who I thought saw me actually didn't see me. But I hope I don't have to see anyone again" I threw out the garbage inside the bins and began to carry some trash bins outside in the back too.

"Oh"

I looked up at the person who spoke out of no where. My eyes grew wide.

"Is that really you Prez?"

It was Usui! I just ran back inside as quick as I could and went on with my usual shift.
Hours pass and I was already changed up for my departure. I clocked out and exited through the back door, only to find Usui still waiting.

"So it really was you after all"

I was in complete shock, was he waiting here the whole time?! I looked at both corners and yanked him out of the alley after closing the back door. I dragged him to a nearby park where we took a stroll. I looked up at him only to find him trying to hold back his laugher, which proceeded with me elbowing him.