Chapter 8

It was a early Saturday Morning and I was working a shift at the Maid Cafe, to make up for my lost hours this past week.

"Welcome Master!" I would hear myself repeatedly say as soon as I walked a customer to a table.
    Though there was one customer who I just led to a table that stood out to me the most. I'm not quite sure if it's the same person who grabbed me during that incident, but they look extremely suspicious. They were wearing a fedora mask and glasses this time.
'How aren't they being questioned by police...'

    I walked up to them with a kind smile "Are you ready to order Master?"

    They just pointed to the coffee ane never even once looked up or spoke to me. I go towards the back and bring them a small coffee. "Enjoy your drink master." I bow my head and began to head towards the back.

"Well that's one highly unusual customer" A brunette by the name of Erika spoke as she came up from behind me. "You know them (Y/N)"

"I'm not sure. I can't really see their face much.. I just hope they don't cause any trouble"

Time went on, the weird covered customer was still there, but as soon as I knew it, It was already close to 3 in the afternoon. It was close to my clock out, so I just decided to go to the back and change into my usual clothes. Clocking out right after I was done. I quickly rushed out the back door where I found Misaki waiting right there for me.

"Finally! Come on! Let's go start heading over to Sakura's place for the sleepover" Misaki smiled at me, I just nodded and we made our way  to Sakura's house. It looked like any modern house. Misaki rang the doorbell and Sakura's mom opened the door.

"Oh! You girls must be Misaki and (Y/N)! Please, come in" As soon as we both walked inside their house, her mother led us up to Sakura's room where she was doing some last minute check ups. "Sakura, two of your friends are here!"

"Oh! (Y/N), Misaki!" She jumped up in excitement as soon as she saw us. "Take a seat!" I took a seat on her soft bed, instantly laying down relaxing, I did have such a hustle at work today.

"Hey Sakura, a word" Misaki then headed out of the room with Sakura. I sat up watching them both leave, is it something personal that I'm not aware of. I wonder...

{Misaki POV}

"What is it Misaki?" Sakura looked up at me with a concerning look as I let out a small sigh.

"Did you make sure to make this day unforgettable?"

"Of course I did!" Sakura saluted at me like I was the boss which caused me to let out a small chuckle

"Thank you Sakura.. It's just that this is her first sleepover and all" I smiled over at her but soon looked down deep in thought, ever since we all met (Y/N) I felt as if we hardly even know who she really was. Deep down I felt like something was wrong with her, but I don't want to force her into telling me. I'll just have to wait until she's ready to tell us.

"Aww Misaki, you really are a softie aren't you?" Sakura smiled over at me it's like she saw right through me.

"W-What are you talking abo—" We both looked towards the stairs as we heard someone walking up the steps, it was Shizuko.

"Oh, hey girls. Is everything okay?"

"Everything is Peachy Shizuko! Come on let's go in now!"

{Your POV}

I saw Sakura and Misaki walk right back into the room with Shizuko right behind them, I greeted Shizuko and she did the same. Then we all began to change into our pajamas one by one in the bathroom. I wore my plain (f/c) tank top with some black joggers. I didn't really have any actual pajamas, I wore these everyday clothes as pajamas.
The night went on, we saw a bunch of romance films that Sakura had rented out. We ate popcorn, as Sakura kept talking during the show about how she wants a Prince Charming to show up for her. After the movies ended we began to give ourselves make overs, I didn't know this was what girls did in sleepovers. Once Sakura finished doing my hair and makeup, she gave me a mirror. I saw the person in the reflection, my eyes widen from shock was this actually me? I looked so different I placed a hand on my cheek the the other was holding the small mirror that was handed to me. In that exact moment I smiled, a very genuine smile. The girls looked at me wide eyed surprised, they have never seen me give an actual smile.
Suddenly we saw a flash, it was a camera flash from a cellphone. It came from the window. It ruined the moment and Misaki ran up to the window seeing a shadow running away. I just got my picture taken by a complete stalker! We called the police that instant, to report it.

"You okay (Y/N)?" Shizuko asked me in a very concerned tone

"Y-Yeah! I'm fine, just creeped out...someone was watching us through the window! What a sicko!" My body shivered at the thought of someone who we clearly don't know was watching us and who knows how many pictures they took before we realized. "So much for a fun night.."

"Well hopefully they catch that sicko. 'Cause if we so ever find out who they were, I will beat them mercilessly!" Shizuko and I looked up at Misaki who was cracking her knuckles in rage.

"Well no use now..." Sakura sat there on her bed sighing "We should still enjoy the night while we're still young!"

We all smiled and laughed as we proceeded with the rest of the sleepover activities completely forgetting the incident.

[END CHAPTER 8]

A/N;
Omg guys! The story reached 100 reads! That is so awesome! I love you all!! I hope you all continue to support this story and vote it! Cause there is way more in store!