Chapter 2

After Orientation we were given a schedule that will last until the end of the semester. I was put into Class 1A.

"Alrighty, hopefully I can make a good impression!" I walk into my classroom and I instantly see Misaki, I sighed with relief. "Misaki! Hey!" I waved over to her smiling

"Oh! Hey (Y/N)! Looks like we're in the same class" Misaki smiled at me "Oh by the way! I'd like you to me Hanazono, Sakura and Kaga, Shizuko. Girls meet (L/N), (Y/N)"

"Nice to meet (L/N)-chan" Sakura and Shizuko introduced themselves to me completely syncronized. Except Sakura's voice sounded more Girly while Shizuko's sounded more mature.

"Nice to meet you both!" I bowed my head to be polite "Oh and please, Call me (Y/N)" I smiled happily at them.

    All of a sudden Sakura hugged me tightly exclaiming how I was being so cute and polite. We all just stood there talking for a couple of minutes until the teacher walked into the room and told us to find our seats.
   The teacher told us that today we'll be let off easy since it's the first day! Everyone was happy about that! Though soon after the teacher said that we will have to return to the gym to sign up for a club activity we would like to go for.

'No heavy work today! This is awesome! I wonder what kind of activity I should go for... I guess I'll see when I get there"

    The teacher dismissed us and we all headed over to the gym. I saw a lot of freshmen were there already signing up for sports. There were mostly guys, I wonder if there were any other stuff. Soon I saw a small booth titled 'Student Council'. I was so intrigued that I walked up to it. There were only 2 people that signed up for it, I looked at their names.

'Yukimura, Shoichiro.... Ayuzawa, Misaki.... Misaki?! She's going to sign up?! I'd be so cool working beside Misaki, she's so cool.'

The person sitting in the booth snapped me back into reality asking me if I would be interested in joining. I just grabbed the pen and signed my name.

"(L/N), (Y/N). Alright, if you are interested please come to our first meeting today after school at 3:15."

I nodded excitedly and walked away. I suddenly noticed a bunch of guys staring at me, I felt a little uncomfortable. Was it because I signed up for the student council? I shook it off, then suddenly some random male student walks up to me.

"Hey, You're cute. Would you like to go get something to eat later?" The male student winked at me.

    I couldn't believe it. Was someone actually hitting on me. I just blushed slightly a little weirded out from this situation, I even took a couple of steps back feeling really uncomfortable.
The male student grabbed my wrist attempting to pull me onto him, but just then I saw someone slap his hand away.

"You scoundrel, how dare you touch (Y/N) as if you owned her."

    It was Misaki! I was so relieved to see her. I was never hit on before. I hid beside Misaki unsure of what to do. The male student just walked away angrily in defeat.

"Thank you so much Misaki..." I said to her releasing a sigh of relief

"Don't mention it, I could tell you were getting uncomfortable. Did he hurt you?" She looked at my wrist, she saw that there weren't really any marks so she just sighed in relief. "Come on, Me Sakura and Shizuko are going to the lunchroom! Come join"

I just stood there silently, Misaki just looked at me concerned but stayed silent "Misaki! C-Can you teach me how to be strong like you!" I looked at her full of determination. I'm not going to let myself go down without a fight, not this time!

Misaki smiled and me, putting her hand on my shoulder "Only if you can keep up"

I smiled widely and nodded. As we make our way to the lunchroom.

[At the Lunchroom]

   I took out my homemade bento and so did the rest. We all started to eat and talk. Sakura and Shizuko talked about how they are going to start a gardening club for the girls, since there were hardly any club activities that don't involve sports.

"Oh yeah, Misaki, are you going to the council meeting later?" I looked over at Misaki who was still chewing on her food. As soon as she gulped she replied.

"Yeah I am! Why?" She tilted her head rather confused as too how I knew that.

"Well I am too, We should go together." I looked at her with a smile "I would like to make a change here if possible. That's why I decided to join it heh. I know it sounds too simple, but I really want to try"

"That is very cool (Y/N). Considering there are 80% more boys than girls. Your voices will really speak for us girls." Shizuko said with a small smile on her face, her voiced sounded so motivating like telling us to go for it. I just looked at her and smiled.

    After we ate lunch we decided to walk around the school and explore for the rest of the day. When it was close to the Council meeting, we all said our goodbyes and saw Sakura and Shizuko leave the school grounds while me and Misaki go back to attend the Council meeting.
    I even saw the other student who had signed up, Yukimura! We all attentively listened as we were told that as Student Council members it is our sworn duty to help all students and set a good example for others. I was ready for what was to come to become a student council member.

    After the meeting ended both me and Misaki walked up to Yukimura and introduced ourselves.

"Hi there! My name is (L/N), (Y/N) and this is Ayuzawa, Misaki. It's nice to meet you" We both extend our hands out to him.

"Yukimura, Shoichiro" he said shyly while one of his arms scratches the back of his head and the other shakes mine and Misaki's hand one by one. "It's a pleasure to be working with you both. I hope we can all get along"

I nodded and simply smiled. 'Omg, he is so cute and small for a boy our age! I want to hug him so badly.'

"Same here Yukimura! Let's hope we can handle this responsibility" Misaki said with a voice full of confidence. If only I could be as confident as her, but after what happened in middle school. I'm not so sure I can be confident.

We all started to walk out of the school grounds while talking. We all went our seperate ways in an intersection.

"So far so good (Y/N). You got this. You've made friends already. This time nothing bad will happen" I looked up at the beautiful sunset smiling while walking down the road towards my house "I'm not going to let anything bother me or anyone distract me. That I can promise, Hopefully."

[END CHAPTER 2]