Chapter 17

It was a quiet saturday morning, Misaki and I were working a shift in Maid Latte today. Today was a Maid Latte even, It was twin tails day! I was just about finished serving a cutesy cutesy omurice to some of our usual customers when I heard the bell ring.

"Welcome home, Master" A woman with short blonde hair which was also in twin tails and light brown eyes named Honoka said, I looked over to the door and saw Usui. I simply ignored him and made my to the kitchen to get other customers orders.

I walked back out of the chicken with a silver platter of drinks and made my way to a table where a couple of sitting "Here are your drinks Masters! Please let me know if you would like anything else" I smiled placing their drinks down, I then bowed down at them and left. I was about to make my way towards the kitchen again until Erika stopped me. "Hm? What happened?"

"You have a challenger (Y/N)!"

"A challenger who?"

Erika grabs my hand and brings me to Usui's table, I saw a grin on his face. Apparently this dude was stacking up points in order to challenge me and win a picture with me! I urked at the thought of him having a picture of me.

"Hey (Y/N), you ready for our picture?" Usui said with a smirk on his face.

"Game on Usui" I said as I took a chair and sat right across from him, as if I would let this guy actually beat me!

My manager Satsuki came towards our table with a maid latte card deck, it had all of us workers in it. She shuffled them and then placed them down in front of us. We were going to play a game of Karuta. I always practiced these games in order to make sure I don't get my picture taken, in all honesty I simply hate pictures.

"Alright! Let's get started!!" Satsuki said as she began the game.

In the beginning I was doing alright finding the cards, but as soon as Usui finally got his first one he was unstoppable! I tried my best to get the cards first, but he would beat me by just a second! Just like that the game was over, I had lost.

"And the winner is Master Usui!" It seemed like we had caused a crowd since almost everyone at the café was around us, clapping for Usui's victory. "Now fo your prize Master" Satsuki said as she took out a digital camera with a smile on her face.

I stood up and so did Usui. Then he walked right beside me, the whole time I saw a smirk on his face. I actually lost to him! I am going to get practice harder next time!

"Alright! Smile!" My manager Satsuki said as she took a picture of both of us. "Aww you both look so cute together. Except... (Y/N), you look like you just saw a monster! Master Usui would you like to retake?"

Usui then walked up to her and looked at the picture "No, I think it's perfect. It really captures how she really is." He then walked over at me smirking as he placed a hand on my head, I caught a glimpse of my manager and suddenly saw a bunch of flowers magically surrounding her as she kept repeating the word 'moe'.

"You'll pay for this" I looked up at him, ashamed.

"Here you go, Master" Satsuki then handed him the picture. Usui looked at it smiling.

"Can't wait to frame it" He then left the store completely satisfied with his win, leaving me on my knees in defeat and a fangirling manager.