Chapter 14

That encounter was just the worst ever! I simply made my way to the front of the school gates where the Tadashi, Misaki and Yukimura were along with the other council members, just to forget what just happened.

"Alright! Now that we're all here let's get going!" Tadashi led the group, we were quite a large group walking around the streets. It was nice to see some areas I have yet to see as well!

On the way Tadashi walked beside me, we were talking about his future. He seemed to know what he wanted to do already. I'm so happy for him. Although I felt Usui constantly bump my shoulder the whole way though, It was getting on my nerves. I constantly had to glare at him, but he acted like he wasn't doing anything wrong at all!

"We're here" Tadashi stopped and then looked up at a large shop, we all walked in, I started to feel a little awkward as I felt all of us being stared at since we were a large group.

We were sat in a dining table, which was very nice of their part to try to fit us all in one table. I sat in between Tadashi and Usui, Misaki sat right across from me. The whole altercation was weird, I sat down and Usui and Tadashi basically pushed everyone out the way to sit next to me. Here I was hoping to sit next to Misaki too! I wanted to ask her opinion about something in the council.
The waitress took our order, we all decided to just go with their ramen since that was their house speciality. Soon I saw some familiar faces coming into the shop. They were my old middle school classmates, just seeing them brought me sick to my stomach. I tried ignoring them as I talked to Tadashi, but then they walked up to us.

"Oh my goodness! (Y/N)! Is that really you? You're here too Usui?" The girl and her friends laughed at me, acting like we were all old buddies.

"You all know each other?" Tadashi looked over at them and then at me, I was trying to show that I didn't care they were here, but deep down it was killing me. Usui just glared up at the girls, he was not fond of them at all.

"Of course! We went to the same middle school. You go to Seika now huh (Y/N)? I'm guessing you're her new boy toy. She probably gets one like, every other week. Just like her idiotic father, she'll just ruin you." The girls behind her continued to laugh at her comment.

Then a guy came from behind her and wrapped an arm around her "Oh hey Usui! Long time no see man! And....(Y/N)... Bro, my advice. You should stay away from her, she might be carrying some disease with all the screwing around she has been doing."

"What do you even know about h—" Tadashi shouted out, but then I stood up quickly from my chair.

"I-I need some fresh air" I quickly walked out of the restaurant holding in my tears. I wanted to get as far away as possible. Although I had no knowledge that I was being followed by Misaki.

"(Y/N)? What's wrong?" Misaki grabbed my wrist, I looked back at her with tears in my eyes. I just couldn't hold them in anymore. I looked up at Misaki, I have never seen her look so aggravated before. "(Y/N), Why did they say that. Tell me what's wrong. I promise not to tell anyone"

I took a deep breathe and wiped away some of my tears though they kept streaming down "When I was in middle school, my... so called father dated a bunch of random females... and even one of my teachers. Everyone bullied me for it. There were even some kids getting revenge because of my father ruining their family... they were always calling me names, even though I had nothing to do with it. Me and My mom suffered a lot because of him. He was a drinker... he hit my mother a lot and was always saying that me and my mom belonged in the kitchen and I was just a waste of air... He even left us with all his debt and ran away. These sick kids always thought it was okay to just bully me instead.. I literally did nothing, even my so called friends had left me too! Usui was the only one that had stayed by my side for a while... but girls got so jealous that began rumors that I had slept already with every guy in my class and Usui was my next target... I distanced myself from Usui since then, I didn't want to ruin his reputation... Me and my mom were able to leave my dad as well! That's why I decided to go to Seika High. There was no way anyone from my old school would be here... And who would've thought that they would be here... of all places too..."

I then felt Misaki hug me and pat my head, it felt warm and comforting. I soon saw Usui coming out the shop door that was behind us. As soon as Misaki let me go, Usui pushed her out the way and hugged me. I blushed slightly because of his sudden hug catching me off guard, soon I heard him whisper something in my ear. 'I'm not letting you go this time.'
As soon as I calmed down we walked back in only to find that Tadashi had reported the group and had them kicked out of the shop.

"You okay (Y/N)?" Tadashi looked at me with a concerning look I just smiled up at him and nodded.

"I'll be fine. Don't worry."

Even though that all happened we were hanging out as if it actually didn't happen. I really want to know what happened between Usui, Tadashi and those old classmates of mine. Oh well, it's all over with now. We all simply enjoy the delicious ramen and we're on our way home after we all finished.
I was walking alone as I lived a different direction from everyone else.

"Sigh... Well... Now one other person knows how much of a deadbeat my dad is. But it'll be fine. I have new friends that'll keep me company"

I soon thought back to when Usui had hugged me and then when I smelled him earlier that day. I blushed bright red, I shook my head and continued my way home.

[END CHAPTER 14]

Do y'all like the photo? I was thinking of just doing an MC like in an otome game lmao
If y'all like it then I'll gladly do more!