Chapter 21

It was the day before the festival, everything seemed to be going well. Everyone was already done with setting up everything they had to do. It was already the end of the school day and I was in the council room I was printing out and folding pamphlets of a map of the school. For some reason Usui was right next to me however he was sleeping. I looked over at him and blushed slightly, he honestly looked really cute sleeping peacefully. Suddenly the door slid opened, it was Sakura.

"Hey (Y/N)! We should tota--"

I quickly stood up and covered her mouth. I then led her outside of the council room. "Phew..."

"Was that Usui, (Y/N)?" Sakura looked at me with a teasing smirk.

"U-Uh... Y-Yeah it was. He's been watching me like a hawk lately... And he looked so peaceful sleeping I just didn't want to interrupt."

"Ohhh~ Does our beloved President have a crush?"

"I do not! Usui is way out of my league anyways!" I facepalmed and sighed right after, "What was it you wanted by the way?"

"Well! I was going to ask if you wanted to walk around the school tomorrow with me, Misaki and Shizuno!" Sakura smiled over at me

"Hm? During the festival? Yeah sure, I don't see why not. Although I would like to check on the 2nd years, cause they had given me a lot of trouble this past week."

"No problem (Y/N)! We'll meet you in the front gate alright?"

I simply nodded. Sakura then waved and left, I returned the wave and then slid the door opened finding Usui still peacefully sleeping there. I walked up to him and shook him lightly. "Hey sleepyhead, wake up. It's already the end of the school day. You should head home."

Usui slowly opened his eyes and looked up at me. "What a fine thing to wake up too~"

I blushed bright pink "You're such a pervert! Hurry up and get out of here! I have a shift at Maid-Latte and I'm not about to be late because of you!"

Usui got up and I had just placed the finished pamphlets under my desk. We both then walked out of the council room and I locked it. There was no way I'm going to let anyone steal from the council again. The walk was pretty silent honestly. We finally arrived at the Maid-Latte Cafe and I made my way to the back, Usui followed me all the way inside the locker room.

"Wait.. What do you think you're doing back here!? Employees only!" I realized that he was in the locker room with me, I wasn't about to change in front of me.

"Don't be so mean to our special guest here (Y/N)" My manager Satsuki said as she walked into the locker room.

"But he's staring at me intently and I want to change" I gave the manager a plain stare, because Usui was focusing only on me. "Stop staring at me you pervert!"

"Come on Usui, you're needed in the kitchen" Satsuki said as she lightly pushed Usui into the kitchen

"Aww, No fair. I'm going to miss the show" Usui said with a teasing depressed tone

"Shut up you perverted weirdo!" I opened up my locker and began to take off my clothes, changing into my Maid uniform. Once I was done I entered the kitchen and I was greeted by my workers and an Usui holding up a omurice towards me. I looked at them confused.

"Usui wanted you to be the one to taste his omurice first (Y/N)! Isn't he just the cutest!" The manager Satsuki said smiling as small flowers surrounded her.

"W-Wha..." I looked up at Usui and blushed slightly he seemed to be giving me some sort of puppy eyes to me, I just took the plate from Usui and sighed "Fine, I'll taste it. Only because it's for the Café." I took the spoon that was in the omurice, after scooping out a piece I placed it in my mouth savoring it. "Mm, this is actually really good. Good job Usui"

"Thanks, Maybe I can please my future wife with this" Usui said sending a wink towards my direction causing my cheeks to turn a slight pink color. Everyone else awe'd, I don't get what they find so amusing out of this.

"W-Well it's about time I head out there! Good Luck with your cooking!" I placed the plate with half finished omurice down on the counter and headed out of kitchen and into the dining area where I instantly greeted some customers that just walked in.

[Usui's POV]

"Don't worry Usui, I'm sure she'll come through" I looked over at the manager as she spoke and let out a sigh.

"I don't mind if she doesn't, as long as I can remain by her side." I went towards the fridge to get some ingredients for the upcoming orders (Y/N) had just written and left on the counter.

"You really care about (Y/N), don't you Usui?" The manager said in a cheerful yet soft voice.

"More than you'll ever know." I looked over at the manager Satsuki and smiled at her, it seemed to get her fangirling a lot.

After finally finishing making all of the food for the customers, I decided to sneak a peek on (Y/N) since I was already missing her adorable face. (Y/N) seemed to be attending a customer at the moment, she really was hard working. She never really had the best life, but look at her. Holding her head high, being the student council president and working part-time here. She really is something else. I saw that she was making her way back into the kitchen, I stood near the door way. She passed by me and left a note of the order on the counter, before she left I stood by the door.

"(Y/N), Want to go out on a date with me? This Saturday?" I straight up asked her out on a date. I wasn't going to wait until that Tadashi finally makes a move, I'm going for it.

"H-Huh... A...D-Date?!" (Y/N) blushed crimson red as she looked up at me. I wonder what will her answer be.

[END CHAPTER 21]