Chapter 20

I was now in my Maid outfit working my usual shift at Maid Latte Café. Usui had constantly been staring at me through my whole shift. Honestly, I felt like he was only watching me so that I wouldn't overwork myself again. A lot of people say Misaki and I are alike in that aspect, on how we overwork ourselves a lot because it's our responsibility to take care of stuff. I was in the back resting my head for a bit since my shift was about to be over.

"(Y/N), You okay?" Erika walked up to the table and sat down across from me.

I simply groaned and lifted my head up "Yeah, just student council work. And the fact that I have a constant stalker"

"Oh, you mean Usui?? What is he to you?"

"Just some annoying perverted stalker. Why?"

"Cause if you're not interested I'll gladly take him off your hands" She looked at me and smiled.

"Help yourself out. One less problem for me!" Even though I kind of felt uncomfortable with that idea, but I wasn't sure if Erika was trying to tease me or something. I made my way to the changing room where I met with Misaki who was just beginning to change into her uniform.

"You really have changed haven't you (Y/N)?"

"Huh? What do you mean Misaki??" I walked over to my locker as I looked at her curiously

"You used to be this sweet shy person! Then out of nowhere, you're learning to stand up for yourself and just be more like a Leader."

I stood there and blinked a couple of times in confusion and realization. "I-I guess I haven't realized that... I've been so caught up in everything that I guess I grew as a person! Is that bad?"

"Of course not! Growth is an awesome thing!" Misaki placed a hand on my shoulder. "But make sure not to let anyone tell you otherwise" She then left to go do her shift and I was left to change.

I finally walked out of the back door of the Café and went home. I decided to binge-watch some more anime shows and as soon as I did I passed out, guess I was really tired. The next day came and I was on my way to school as I was reviewing some more paperwork for the school spring festival.
As soon as I arrived I saw a bunch of kids already coming into school early to work on their class idea. Although I saw the boys from a certain 2nd-year class causing trouble on my way to the council room.

"What do you hooligans think you're doing." I gave them an angry glare because they decided to do a strike for their class.

"Well, we don't want to do a stupid café! It's so boring! I thought school festivals were supposed to be fun! You always end up favoring the girl's choices!" Every boy agreed with that statement.

"Just go help the girls before I rip your heads!!"

"Yes ma'am!" They all ran back into their class.

I simply sighed and facepalmed "The festival is on Friday, these idiots are such troublemakers.."

"They do have a point though."

I turned around to see Usui standing right behind me. "You again!?.... I know they do, however, I don't want them to get hurt because of their reckless actions."

"Then why don't you simply tell them the reason why?"

"Pfft-- I-I'm not open with my feelings alright! I can't just go up to them and say it"

"Is that why you won't accept your feelings for me?" Usui spoke in a monotone voice.

"Hm? What was that?"

"Oh, nothing. So this festival. You and Me should totally walk around together." Usui wrapped his arm around me looking at me with a smile.

"No way. Go with someone else. I'm busy" I simply walked away heading back towards the council room, however, I felt my heart beating rather fast. I decided to ignore it and went on with my work. As soon as I was done I walked around to try and help some of my fellow classmates with their jobs.