Chapter 25

I was in my classroom studying since the final exams where coming up. I didn't want to get distracted by boy trouble and since they usually interrupt my council work, and there isn't anything happening, might as well stay in the classroom with my friends during Study Hall. Even if Usui was in the same class as me.

"(Y/N), a senior is looking for you!" A male classmate said as he came in the classroom.

"Ohhh, It's probably Tadashi! Are you guys dating yet!? You will make such a cute couple!" Sakura squealed in excitement, she was such a fangirl just like my manager.

"I-It's not a big deal!" I stood up and made my way to the door, I glanced over at Usui who seemed to be upset. Then as I exited I saw Tadashi leaning against a wall. "Oh hey Tadashi, what brings you here?"

"Well I kind of wanted to personally invite you to my graduation party! Your friends can come too. If they'd like to" Tadashi said as he scratched the back of his head nervously.

"That sounds fun! Sure!" I said happily as I smiled up at him

"Awesome! Here, A little invitation. It had the address in it. I'll even set up a table for all of us." Tadashi said as he handed me an envelope with a cute little graduation cap sticker sealing it.

"We'll make sure to make it alright." I opened up the envelope to see the invitation and notices they were celebrating early. "How come you won't celebrate during the time you actually graduate?"

"Well... it was actually hard to find a place to book on that day. Since most of the places were already booked... mostly when your parents decide it last minute" Tadashi sighed in disappointment.

"I get it, but don't think I'll miss your graduation. I am part of the student body too! Btw how is the resigned Vice Prez Otonashi?"

"Hah, still as strict as ever!"

"Of course, hehe. Well you should go before classes resume" I smiled up at Tadashi and he nodded, we waved at each other as he began to make his way back upstairs to his classroom. I walked back into my classroom and sat down at my desk, placing the invitation in my bag.

"Hey (Y/N), What was all that about?" Misaki asked me in a curious tone

"Oh, Tadashi invited us to his graduation party." I looked at them and smiled

"We should go dress shopping!" Sakura exclaimed in joy.

"Heh, I'd rather not.." I scratched the back of my neck, chuckling slightly.

"I already have some dresses that still fit me" Shizuko said with her usual straight face.

"Unless we go to a bargain store, I'm not up for it either" Misaki said as she went back into studying afterwards.

"Awe, You guys are buzzkills" Sakura then pouted as she crossed her arms above her chest.

"I-I mean, we could join you. But that's all" I said as I began to close my books.

"Really?! Then how about today after school!"

Me and Misaki gulped as we looked at each other, We both had a shift today. We'll just have to let the manager know, I simply sighed. Then we both looked at Sakura and nodded.

"Sakura, why do you always feel the need to take advantage of Misaki and (Y/N) kindness like that?" Shizuko said in a scolding voice.

"Ehh?! I just want to have fun with my friends is all. While we're still together in High School!" Sakura pouted again as Shizuko began to scold her. I looked at them and simply smiled.