Chapter 1

In case anyone is new to the whole ____ x Reader thing! Here are some things to look out for:
- (Y/N) = Your Name
- (L/N) = Last name
- (H/C) = Hair Colour
- (H/L) = Hair Length
- (E/C) = Eye Colour
- (F/C) = Favourite Colour

=========================

(Your POV)

It's early morning, the sunlight is shinning through your window, you groan not wanting to get up as you were doing some last minute binge watching before the new school year.

"(Y/N), Get up darling! It's your first day of school! You wouldn't want to be late now, would you?" Your mother called out to you as she was preparing an omurice (or Omelette Rice as others know it) as your breakfast.

"What?!" I quickly looked at my clock, wide eyed realizing it was 6:25 "I'm going to be late!"

'I wanted to get up early to shower! I should hurry'

I quickly got up from my bed and instantly ran inside my bathroom to take a quick shower. I got out and started to dry my body and quickly put on my bra and underwear, putting on my uniform right after. I quickly blowdried my (H/L) and (H/C) hair, brushing it in the process. I decided to leave it let down.

It was around 7:15 when I finally finished getting ready and headed downstairs to eat my breakfast.

"You excited for school (Y/N)?" Asked your mother all curiously.

"Mhm!" I muffled because I had already started to gobble down on my Omurice, right after I finally finished the piece I had been eating I spoke out "I'm really excited, this will be a new school and a fresh new start! This school doesn't have anyone from my old middle school, so I don't have to worry about being recognized at all!"
I continued to happily eat my omurice. After I finished it I got my bookbag and packed my homemade bento. I kissed my mother goodbye and headed out to school.

'I am so excited! Today is my first day at Seika High School! I hope my life will become like one of those romance school movies I've always seen!' I thought to myself as I was walking through a peaceful park going to Seika High.

During my walk I see so many students wearing the Seika Uniform. This place has been so nice so far. I really can't wait to make new friends. I giggled happily, then all of a sudden I hear someone yell out.

"Watch out!"

The voice sounded quite feminine, I turn to my right surprised to see that a soccer ball was coming my way and towards my face!

I wasn't sure what to do, but soon after I felt someone quickly push me out the way. We both landed on the hard gravel floor she covered the back of my head to lessen the impact. My eyes were closed shut, soon I looked up seeing that she was also wearing the Seika Uniform.
She had straight and short purplish hair and yellow eyes. She got off of me and helped me up.

"You okay??" She looked at me all concerned, considering we have never met before.

"O-Oh yeah! I'm fine. Thank you so much... uh"

"Ayuzawa, Misaki! Pleasure to meet you! You can call me Misaki" she extended her hand out to me.

"(L/N), (Y/N)! It's so nice to meet you Misaki!" I was about to shake her hand until I realized it was injured. She had scraped the back of her hand in order to make sure my head doesn't hit the gravel.

"Oh my gosh! You're bleeding! We need to go get you some bandaids! Wait! I have some pain reliever spray!" I quickly searched through my stuff since I always had a spray just in case I get too clumsy.

"Oh! No don't worry about it! It's fine, as long as you weren't hurt!" Misaki smiled at me. I took out the pain reliever spray anyways

"Please... I'll feel bad that you got injured because of me and I didn't do anything to help you.." I said with a concerned tone, I really did feel bad for not noticing there were people playing around.

Misaki slightly blushed and looked away, she seemed like quite a softie when it came to girls "Okay fine, if you insist..."

I smiled and was about to spray Misaki with my small can of pain reliever spray. Until a boy also wearing the Seika Uniform ran up to us.

"Are you girls okay?! I am so sorry! The guys were getting to riled up and kicked the ball to hard. I hope you girls weren't hurt in anyway..." the boy looked geniuenly concerned about me and Misaki.

"Kya!!" Misaki squealed out in pain, but soon after she started to yell at the boy "You better be sorry! You men are all so careless about your surroundings! Now hurry and leave or else!" Misaki kind of looked like she was about to strangle the boy. While I just stood there and laughed at them.

"Well, I'll be on my way then gotta go see a nurse to patch my hand up! See you at school (Y/N)!" Misaki waved at me and started rushing towards the campus.

'She was so cool! I hope we can be friends! This school year is going to be so interesting I just know it! Oh I just can't wait!' I happily ran towards the school gates and made my way to the auditorium for Orientation.

(END CHAPTER 1)

Hey guys! Denise here!
I hope you guys will enjoy this new series! I know I'll enjoy writing it!

Till next time! I'll update as soon as it hits 420 views 👀
Nah im kidding!
I'll update soon tho!