Chapter 12

It was the day of the street festival. I had already finished my shift at Maid Latte Cafe, I was home getting ready for it. Though I didn't have any Yukata to wear so I just wore my normal clothes. As soon as I walked out my door, I began making my way to the festival. Since we all agreed to meet up. I soon saw a tall blondie whom I despised, passing by my direction. He made his way in front of me.

"Hey Prez, Where are you heading to?"

"Why do you want to know?!" I moved out the way and continued my way, he just followed me. This time he was right beside me, "What's your deal?"

"I'm simply accompanying my dear Prez, it's dangerous out here. Wouldn't want you getting hurt now... Would we?"

"I don't need a stalker's help!" I continued to walk, still feeling him behind me. I began to run away from him, losing sight of him. However I was too focused on losing him that I had made an incorrect turn. Before I knew it I was looking around unsure of where I was. "Wait...Um..." I kept looking around and continued to walk, the streets were deserted so there was no use in asking for directions. I kept walking hoping that I would find a familiar road. Suddenly I saw a light and I walked towards it, only to find a bunch of muggers stealing from a woman. "Hey! Leave her alone!"

They all turned around to look at me with pissed off faces. I soon catch a glimpse of the woman, I saw that her jeans were scrapped and in those openings she had scratches. Soon one of them came in front of me "What do we have here. An annoying squirk trying to interfere with adult matters? Why don't you just run along now."

I urked at being called a squirk "Adults? All I see is a bunch of morons stealing from a defenseless woman."

"What did you say." Their voice sounded extremely pissed off, as if a simple grade insult actually works on these types of peope, they're always short-tempered. "Get her."

Soon they would all come at me one by one trying to get a hold of me. However I would use my aikido moves to protect myself, yelling at the woman to run to get help, which she was able to do now that they were distracted by me. I fought them off for a little while, until I heard footsteps running towards us.

[Flashback/Usui's POV]

"Someone help!" I saw a woman running to the busy street I was in, everyone had been looking at her like she was crazy just because of her appearance. Soon a police officer caught eye of her and she was explaining the situation to the officer. I was curious and walked up to the lady who seemed to be extremely worried.

"What happened?"

"A gang of muggers...they took everything from me! But there was this girl... she came in... she's fighting them off! We have to help her!" The woman's eyes were balling out with tears, you can see the fear in her eyes. The officer told the woman to calm down as I saw him request for backup using his radio.

"A girl... how did she look like?"

"It was hard to see... but... she had (H/L) (H/C)...and I think... (E/C) eyes! She looked about 16... oh the poor girl... She helped me run away!"

I instantly had a feeling that it was (Y/N). There is no doubt in my mind about it. She is still careless as ever isn't she. Knowing that she wasn't capable of combat, I began to worry. "Where did you say they were?" I looked over at the woman again, trying my best to remain calm. As soon as she told me where she came from I made a run for it. I wasn't going to deal with the fact she was going to get hurt. I was soon reaching my destination, I turned the corner to find (Y/N) flipping a poor guy over and saw that she had already beaten them all up.

"U-Usui?! How'd you find me?!" She looked over at me surprised, I looked down at the floor. "Usui?" I finally looked up at her and laughed as loud as I could, causing her to blush. "Shut up! Why'd you even come here?!" I can hear the embarrassment in her voice, but I just placed a hand on her head.