Chapter 4

Time went on since the first day of school. We were already in the month of November. I had been working for the Maid Café for 2 months now, Misaki also recently got hired to work there. First the Student Council and now we're work mates? It's like we were destined to be best friends!

We were at school eating lunch together with Sakura and Shizuko.

"Time flew by didn't it!" Sakura said as she happily ate her food.

"It sure did. It felt as if just yesterday we entered High School." Shizuko added on fixing her glasses on her face.

"Well it sure has been fun these few months! Except exams are coming up.." I sighed in disappointment laying my head down on the lunch table, I excelled in every class but I didn't really like taking exams at all.

"We should all study together" Sakura said jumping up from her seat. "Misaki and (Y/N) are one of the smartest students in our class! We are sure to ace the test with their help! Right Shizuko?!"

"Well that's if they'll be available to help us. Or if you actually focused for once Sakura" Shizuko glared at Sakura, since they used to study together but Sakura would always doze off during it.

Misaki just laughed at them "We would love to help, but we have council work to do these days, since the upcoming festival went into action. Right (Y/N)?"

I simply nodded over at them "We have to focus on it, cause of lot of guys are requesting idiotic stuff." I sighed in disappointment "I swear. Men are just annoyances" I placed my hand on the side of my head as I began to get a headache.

"Oh.. Well that's alright then! As long as we continue to eat lunch every once in a while it's fine!" Sakura smiled happily as she hugged me and Misaki from behind.

After lunch the day went on like usual. With our classes and then Council all finished. Me and Misaki make our way down to the Maid Café we worked in.
We make our way to the back of the café to the locker room.

"(Y/N), Are you feeling okay? I've been meaning to ask, because you seemed very distracted today" Misaki asked me and she unlocked her locker and was placing her bags inside.

"Huh... Oh! Y-Yeah! I'm perfectly fine. Just been studying a lot!" I fake a smile as I did the same and started changing into my Maid outfit.

"Well you shouldn't stress yourself out too much. Or you'll end up getting sick" Misaki replied as she tied up her apron and was ready to head to the front of the café

"I won't Misaki!" I followed right behind her. The truth is I got worried, considering what had happened to me in my last school. I suddenly visioned my middle school self picking up my notebooks from the garbage can. I shake my head, taking a deep breathe right after. "It's alright... That won't happen again. I won't let it"

I went on with my day at work. It was rather busy today, but working here is really fun. Seeing everyone smile brought butterflies to my stomach.
Suddenly some weird drunk guy came into the café.

"Hey!! I came to get some service!! Where are the babes!" The male yelled out, he reeked of alcohol. It was very unpleasant, it reminded me of how my father was. Which I did not like at all.

"Welcome, Master." Misaki walked up to him, confidently "Pardon for the wait. Please come take a seat" She led him to a table, but it didn't seem like he came in for any coffee or dessert. Yet he still made his way to the table and sat down. "We will have someone come take your order shortly"

Everyone seemed intimidated about the guy, because of all his yelling. I walked up to him with a Menu. "Here you go Master. Please let us know when you are ready to order" I bow down to him and began to leave. Until he grabbed my arm rather forcefully.

"Come oooon! At least one of ya' babes can be with me" I attempted to pull my hand away from his grip, but it was to no avail. The drunk male was about to pull me towards his lap. Suddenly someone with a mask and a hood on pulled me away from his grip.

"I finally found you..." They whispered softly. Their voice sounding very masculine and familiar. I looked over at him all I saw were emerald green eyes and small blonde locks hanging out of his hood. He had me close to his chest.

"Eeyyy! What's the big idea! Do you know who I am, you jerk!!" The man slammed his hand on the table. Many of our customers started looking frightened.

"I'm sorry sir. But i'm going to have to ask you to leave." I tell him upfront, showing no fear. "If you don't stop this rukus we won't hesitate to call the police!" I pulled away from the male holding me taking out a smartphone from my apron pocket.

"Tch. Fiiine! But you'll regret this!" The man storms out of the café angrily

"Um.. Thank you for hel--" I turned to thank the person who had saved me from that situtation, but he was already gone. 'I missed my chance... who was that? And why did he say that... That was weird'

"(Y/N)!! Are you okay?!" All of my co-workers, including the manager came up to me. Asking me if i'm fine, I just nodded at them with a smile. Thought that situtation could've been dire.

    My shift finally ended and I was about to head home with Misaki. I waited out in the back entrance of the café and I saw the figure of the person who saved me again. I blinked just once and they were gone again.

'Grrr, I will find out who you are!'

[END CHAPTER 4]