Dead

Mables POV

I heard dipper run out crying after what I think was arguing with Will. I of course ran out after him. But I lost him in the forest somewhere.

"Dipper! "

I yelled walking around.

'God I hope he's ok. '

"Dipper are you there! "

I stopped at a big pit. I slowly walked to the edge and looked down. What I saw horrified me for the rest of my life.

"MASON! "

I jumped down, scratching up my knees. I stumbled to dippers side and lifted him up.

"Dipper! Wake up! "

Nothing came.

"Dipper please! "

"Please... "

I slowly moved my shaking hand to dippers neck to feel for a pulse. There was nothing. He's dead. Dippers dead.

"Bro bro.... "

I cried, pulling him into a tight hug. His body still warm. I felt something wet. I looked down through blurry eyes and saw blood on his arm. A blade was in his other limp hand.

'He did this to himself? '

'Why? '

"Why dipper? "

"I could have helped you. "

"Why?! "

I yelled shaking him.

"I can't live without out you bro bro."

"Mystery twins remember? "

I sobbed, wiping my tears with my sweater. I looked around me and saw nothing but dirt and old roots. I sighed and pulled out my phone.

*ring*

*ring*

"Hello? "

"G-gruncle Stan? "

I replied with a shaky voice.

"Mabel? What's wrong?"

"D-dipper..... "

My voice cracked.

"Hey calm down its ok. Where are you? "

"I-in the woods. D-dipper... Dippers dead. "

"....."

*beep*

I let my hand and fall to my side. I gently caressed dippers' tear-stained cheek.

"Dipper... "

Bills POV

After dipper ran out I heard shooting star go after him. So hopefully he'll be ok. That was what I hoped until I heard a call downstairs.

"Hello? "

"----"

"Mabel? What's wrong?"

"----"

"Hey calm down its ok. Where are you? "

"----"

"....."

*beep*

I know for a fact mable was with pine tree. And I also know that something happened. I rushed down into the living room and saw an angry but saddened Stan running back and forth and a confused sixer trying to calm him down.

"Stanley, what's wrong? "

"We have to go. "

Fez grumbled. Sixer stood in front of his twin and looked at him in the eye.

"What happened. "

"The kids... Dippers dead. "

He gave a heavy and shake sigh. I and sixer stared wide-eyed at the man about to cry. I bolted outside and into the woods with the twins calling out.

It was taking forever to find them so I flew. I heard crying coming from a big hole. I landed and looked down to see shooting star and....... A limp pine tree.

I jumped down and rushed to their side. Shooting star bearly noticing me. She looked at me confused and with anger.

"What are doing here?! "

She yelled. I shook my head and pulled dipper away from her grasp. I lifted his limp body up.

"Give him back!"

She yelled hitting my back. I glared at her.

"I'm trying to get him out of here! "

She stopped and looked down at the ground. I sighed and flew up to the top. I softly set him down on a patch of grass I grew for him. I went back over to the pit and looked down at shooting star who looked at me in horror.

"B-bill? "

I nodded and she backed away. I rolled my eyes and floated her out of the whole and to pine trees side.

"He's not dead. "

I said sadly. She looked at me in shock.

"Not yet at least. "

I kneeled to his side and lifted his hair out of his face.

"B-but I checked. There was no pulse. "

She cried.

"There is a little bit of a heartbeat. I can heal him, but only to a minimum. "

She looked at me pleadingly but then turned into a cold glare.

"What's the catch? "

"Nothing."

"Bullshit! "

She yelled with teary eyes.

"There's always a catch! "

"Not this time shooting star. "

I looked down at pine tree with a soft look.

"I-i love him. "

I said holding my hand on his forehead and slowly started to heal him.

"Please be ok Mason. "