Ill stay

(Sorry for not updating lately. I kinda had a lot going on, good and bad. But I'll try harder now!!!! Your comments, votes, and reads are what kept me motivated so expect more soon!!!

Enjoy!)

3rd POV

"So.... "

"Ugh! What is taking so long? "

Lex groaned in boredom. Dipper looked at him and quirked up a small smile.

"You know for a demon you act like a cute child. "

The brunette chuckled. Lex turned his head and stared at dipper.

"You think I'm cute? ~"

He smirked with his red eyes glowing with mischief. Dipper's face turned red in embarrassment. He turned away and mumble incoherent curses. Lex started to laugh until they felt everything around them shake.

"What was that?"

Dipper asked pulling out of his thoughts. Lex stood to his feet with a stretch.

"That means your vessel is being put through hell. "

Lex said with annoyance dripped in his tone.

"Aldemer was supposed to contain your body not destroy it. "

"D-destroy? "

Dipper questioned nervously. Lex looked down at dipper and sighed.

"Your soul will still be fine but if your body is destroyed, you won't be able to go back."

Dipper looked down at his lap as the ground shook again.

"I wanted to die, not be nothing but a useless soul."

Dipper spat in annoyance. Lex smiled and sat down next to the boy. He leaned his head in his shoulder as they both looked forward.

"I know this might be a bad idea but... How about I take your soul to the afterlife?"

Dipper sat straight.

"Y-you can do that?"

Lex smiled a soft but sad smile.

"I can... But once you go, there is no coming back."

Dipper stared down at his lap in thought.

"Look, mason..."

Lex turned the brunette's face to him.

"Yes you will be missed by everyone, but this is your choice. "

Dipper frowned and looked away.

"Is it selfish that I just don't want to exist at all?"

Lex frowned.

"If you never existed, I would have never felt these emotions that I feel right now. And although they might be weird, I like them."

Lex smiled. Dipper lightened up with teary eyes.

"I'll stay..."

Lex let out an unnoticed sigh and hugged the brunette.

"No matter what, now that we've met, I will be there for you. Either as a love interest or a friend."

Dipper nodded and wiped away his tears.

"No matter what relationship we have, I'll be happy enough to have you in my life."

He smiled. Lex smiled back with pinkish cheeks.

-With the two idiot demons-

"You... Will never... Get him..."

Bill panted out of breath as he threw another fireball at the other flaming demon.

"You know..... I thought..... This would be more fun... But now you're just pissing me off!"

Justin panted in anger as he dodged blue flames.

"Because I'm winning?"

Bill laughed throwing more flames.

"You wish!"

-Back with Dipper and Lex-

"How are we going to get my body back?"

Dipper asked.

"Well we are technically still in your body, it's just we are keeping your soul from moving on."

Dipper nodded.

"So I just need to reconnect it something??"

Lex shook his head.

"You don't have to do anything. We just need to sit and wait until my power regenerates which should be.....now!"

Lex stood up and clapped his hands.

"Ok, so I'm going to heal both your soul and body at the same time. "

"And ill just wake up?"

"Yup!"

"Seems easy enough."

Dipper shrugged. Lex smiled at dipper.

"May I ask you of one thing before you get between two fighting demons?"

"Sure."

Dipper nodded with a sweet smile. Lex leaned in and placed a small little kiss on dipper's lips before pulling away and letting his eyes and hands glow red.

Dipper smiled softly and gently touched his lips before waving bye as he was consumed by a red glow.

"Just know that when you wake up, you will feel like you've been hit by a dozen trucks plus maybe 10 trains."

Lex said as dipper finally disappeared into red light. Smiling like an idiot in love, he snapped out of his thoughts and flicked his fingers, himself disappearing into red light.

"See you soon dipper!"