Welcome Party

(I don't think that's ^^^dipper. It kinda looks like him though. But it's an example of what he's wearing.)

Dippers POV

"Yay! "

Huh?

"Let's go!"

What is that?

"Hurry up and drink it! "

"Drink! Drink! Drink! "

I sit up and look around to see that it's dark. I get up from my bed with a stretch and walk over to turn the light on. Oh, I guess the party already started. I look in the mirror and see that my hair is messy. The concealer rubbed off revealing my black eye. I still have my dark blue hoodie, and dark blue jeans on.

"Should I just go like this? "

I asked myself while looking at my reflection.

"Dipper!"

Mable yelled coming into my room. She looked at me and my dresser. She went to my dresser and started pulling clothes out.

"What are you doing Mable?"

"I'm picking you some clothes out for the party! "

She said laying a black pair of ripped skinny jeans on the bed. She went back to the dresser and started digging again.

"Hey, I just organized those."

I whine as she puts a dark grey shirt on the bed.

"Oh, you can fix it later! Just change!"

She said walking out of my room. I look at the clothes and start taking off my current ones. I put the pants on and the shirt on. I look in the mirror to see my bandages and small bruises. I then look at my black eye.

"I look like shit."

I laugh to myself.

You got that right.

Although you always do.

Right. Of course.

I then grab a black sweater from the closet and put it on. I zip it halfway. I put on some black Convers and put more concealer on to hide my eye. I then started to play with my hair a little so it doesn't look like a mess.

"Dip, are you ready? "

Mabel says knocking on the door. I walked over to the door and opened it.

"I guess. "

I sigh. She smiles and grabs my wrist, making me slightly wince in pain. She pulls me down the stairs and leads me to where the party is taking place.

We go in and I see everyone dancing, talking, eating, and drinking. I then see Gruncle Stan collecting money from people and Gruncle Ford messing with the lights. I see soos working as the DJ and Wendy is talking to her friends.

Nothing really changed.

Mable let go of me and ran to Candy and Grenda. I swallow hard and walk over to the punch bowl. I pour myself a drink and go into a corner with fewer people.

No one even notices that you're here.

I know.

Your are so weird and don't fit in. Not even in Gravity Falls.

I know.

You should just leave. No one will notice anyway.

Right. Good idea.

I put my drink down and went up to my room to get a flashlight. I head back downstairs and walk out the back door and into the woods. I turn the flashlight on and I see small creatures running around.

I keep walking deep in thought, with the light facing down so I can watch where I'm stepping. After a while, I come to a clearing. I turn the light off and looked at the sky. All the stars are out and shining along with the moon. I look around me and see a strange figure.

I turn the light back on and put it on the figure.

"Bill."

I say aloud. I walk closer to the statue. It had small blue and yellow flowers growing around it. I kneel in front of him and smile.

"You should've killed me before Stan proposed a deal. "

I say and look down at the ground. I sit down all the way and lean my back on the statue. I look up at the sky and let my tears fall. I then close my eyes after a while and dose off.

"I'm sorry, bill. "

I mumbled right before I fell asleep. I open my eyes to see that everything is grey except me. I push myself off the ground and look around me. I see the statue of bill again but it's different. It has a crack in it. I kneel in front of it and I gently drag my fingers over the statue and the crack.

I sigh and stand back up.

"Hello? "

I ask out to whoever might be there. I got no answer. Well, I can see that I'm in the dreamscape but who brought me here? I look around and see that the statue is gone. The wait could it be?

"Bill? "

I called out. A minute passed and then I heard an all too familiar laugh.

"Heya, Pine tree!"~

I heard bill but he's nowhere to be seen. I spin around multiple times to see if he's there and I see nothing but the clearing.

"Over here!"

I spin in that direction and see that bill is right in front of me. This can't be real. This ain't real.

"Oh, it's real, Pine tree! "

"B-bill."

"The one and only!"

"Bill."

"That's my name! "

"Bill."

"Geez! Don't wear it out!"

He rolled his eye.

"H-how?!"

I stutter falling back onto the ground, still looking up at him.

"Oh, geez kid, calm down!"

"Sorry."

"Well, isn't it good to be back! "