Black and White

Dippers POV

"Where am I?"

I was walking in darkness. Just me, my legs, and darkness. I was about to call out when I saw a white dot fly at me and it started to circle around me.

"What the?"

The dot then grew into a white flame and burst into white dust. The dust fell to the floor and like a disease, it spread, making everything in front of me white. I quickly turned around and everything was black behind me. I kept looking back and forth between the white side and the black side.

"Hello."

A soothing voice said, I turned to the white side and saw a kid version of mable. Though she looked more, sophisticated I guess you could say.

"M-Mable?"

"I'm not Mable, I only look like her so you will feel more comfortable with me."

She smiled.

"Who are you then?"

I asked pointing at her. She smiled and slowly started to walk around me.

"Who would you like me to be?"

She giggled as she turned into mom.

"How about mommy?"

"Or daddy?"

She turned into dad with a twirl. Then she gave a teasing look.

"Maybe bill?"

He said turning into Bill as he was leaning forward and lifting my face with his finger. He looked exactly like bill and even had the same voice. I felt my face heat up, but also my heart tightens at the thought of him. I gently pulled away and looked down.

"I would like you to be yourself please."

I softly whispered. He raised a brow.

"What? Too ashamed to face those you love after what you did?"

He smirked. Him still looking like Bill made my heart ache.

"I-I will admit that yes. Yes, I feel ashamed."

I said looking up at him in the eye. He wasn't Bill. His eyes were different from the real ones. Fake Bill stood straight and looked down at me in thought.

"Ok."

He shrugged and turned into red flames. The flames died down, revealing a man wearing a white suit with a red tie and black dress shirt underneath. He had light brown skin and his eyes being all black with red pupils.

"The names Lex. "

He grinned bowing down. I nod.

"Nice to meet you Lex. "

He rises and looks at me in deep thought again. He started to circle me again.

"So you're the famous Mason pines that got rid of Bill? "

He stated.

"Well I had help. "

I said holding my arm in awkwardness. He chuckles.

"Ah yes, cant forget the members of the cipher wheel can we? "

"What's the point of this talk? "

I asked starting to get annoyed with questions about the past. He grinned.

"I'm here to get to know you, and well, guard your soul as well. "

He shrugged.

"Guard my soul? "

I asked in shock. He nods.

"You see, you died kid. "

He shrugged.

'I-i died? '

"That's what I said. "

He said leaning on air while looking at his nails.

"But why are you guarding my soul? "

I asked looking at him.

"Well an old friend of mine called in a favor. "

"A favor? "

"Yup. And you know him by the name of Justin. "