Pain is Pleasure

Romans POV

At least I don't have to worry about making everyone hate him. I can just wait until he dies and then erase every memory of him.

'Should be easy enough. '

"Pine tree? "

I turned around to see the stupid triangle demon holding popcorn in his hand and a remote in his other.

"What? 

I asked sitting up from my bed.

"Do you wanna watch ducktective with us down stairs? "

He asked. I scrunched my nose up at him.

"I can't tonight. I have plans. "

I said standing up and sliding my shoes on. He looks at me confused.

"What kind of plans? "

He said making the popcorn and remote disappear. I shrug and push past him.

"It's really non of your business. "

"Yes it is. "

He said grabbing my shoulder. I turn and see that his eyes are red.

"Oh? Did I make bill angwy?"

I said in a baby voice. He glared.

"Fuck you dipper. "

"Fuck me bill. "

I smirked and he slammed his lips to mine.

'Wait this could work!'

'Hey, Dipper? '

'Hmm? '

'Come out and play for a little. '

'What,'

I quickly switched us.

-------------(❗⚠SMUT WARNING⚠❗)----------------

Dippers POV

I was sitting peacefully on the mind couch watching supernatural, then all of a sudden I pop up in the hallway of the shack and bills lips are connected to mine with his tongue in my mouth.

"Mhm! "

He slipped his hand up my sweatshirt, rubbing my waist. He kissed all down my jaw line and onto my neck.

"Ah, Bill. "

 I gasped and covered my mouth. Bill then lifted me up with me instinctively wrapping my legs around his waist. He connected our lips again and carried me into my room, locking the door behind him.

He layed me down on the bed and climbed on top of me. He lifted my shirt over my head and kissed down my neck and chest, probably leaving hickeys.

"Bill... Bill stop."

"...Please."

I moaned trying to push him away. But then he looked up into my eyes. His yellow eyes shined gold and were full of lust. He smirked and went up to gently kiss my lips. I gave in and wrapped my arms around his neck. He made my shoes disappear and started unbuckling my pants.

Before he pulled my pants down I stopped him. He looked at me confused until I sat up and pushed him down. With me now sitting on his waist, I lightly grinded on him.

"Pine tree."

He groaned grabbing onto my hips. I smiled and leaned down to kiss his neck. I took his shirt of and kissed my way down to his pants. I unbuttoned them and slid them down. Showing a bulge in his boxers. I smiled up at him and pulled them down. His hard dick sprung out.