From Immortal To Mortal

3rd POV

Dipper wakes up to a bright light shinning on his face. He squints and rolls to his side. He sits up and rubs his head.

"Damn, I hate the ground."

Dipper mumbles as he rubs his back. He pushes himself off the ground and stumbles a little from being tired. He rubs his eyes and stretches.

"Pine tree.~"

A voice from behind dipper rang. Dipper flipped around and saw a tall naked man with a wide grin. He had golden blond hair and had light tan skin. His eyes were as bright as the sun.

The man started walking towards dipper as dipper backed up in response. The brunette tripped over a tree branch, leading him to fall on his ass.

He kept scooting back as the blond stranger walked closer to him. Dippers back finally hit a tree. He looked up as far as his neck could go and he rose up along the tree. He faced where the naked man was only to see that he wasn't there.

Dipper flipped his head each way looking all around him. He saw nothing. He was about to back off the tree when he was slammed back against it by the blond naked man. Dipper winced in pain as he hit one of his old bruises.

"You're not running are you, pine tree?"

The blond asked. He went next to dippers ear causing dipper to tense. The boy slid his back down the tree. He was now hugging his knees to his chest and his head was down.

"Come on, kid! It was a joke! "

The blond laughed as he backed off. Dipper slowly looked up to see the blonds naked back. He quickly looked away with a pink tint on his face. He stood back up and turned the other way.

"Bill?"

Dipper asked still facing the other way.

"Yup!"

Bill replied enthusiastically.

"Can't you make like clothes appear or something?"

Dipper asked blushing a little. Bill smirked form behind him.

"What, you don't like what you see?"

Bill smiled teasingly. He walked around and in front of dipper. Dipper blushed and looked up at the sky.

"N-no!"

"Well, that's too bad. I designed this body based on your type in human."

Dipper quickly looked the demon in the eyes and took his sweater off. He threw the sweater at the blond.

"Put it on!"

He yelled looking away. Bill smiled a little and did as he was told. The sweater being big on dipper but a little small on bill. Still big enough to cover his front and back side though.

"Done."

Dipper turned around and sighed in relief.

"Lets get you to the shack so you won't be naked anymore."

Bill just nodded and followed dipper through the trees.

"Hey, pine tree? "

Bill asked curiously from behind dipper.

"Hmm?"

Dipper answered not really paying any attention.

"What are those bandages and bruises from?"

Dipper instantly froze. Bill stopped too. Dipper started walking again and ignoring the question.

"Come on pine tree! Tell me!"

Bill whined like a little kid. Dipper stopped and turned around to face bill.

"It's non of your business bill. "

He said poking at bills chest. Then continued walking.

"Aww, come on! Fine I'll stop asking."

They continued in silence as they made their way to the shack. They finally appeared at the back of the shack.

"So, you don't have your powers anymore?"

Dipper asked as they stood behind the back door.

"I used all my strength to change my appearance so I'm low on magic right now."

Bill said shrugging. Dipper sighed.

"Ok fine. Ill go through the front and get everyone's attention while you sneak through the back and go into my room. "

"Yes, sir! "

Bill saluted. Dipper rolled his eyes and grabbed a blanket off the porch swing. He wrapped it around himself so no one else else sees his injuries. He quietly opened the front door and walked in.

He saw Stan on the couch passed out, Ford on the counter passed out, and a passed out soos on the floor without a shirt on. Dipper sighed and walked up the stairs and to his room.

"Guess, I don't need to get anyone's attention."

He mumbled as he opened his door and was quickly pulled into the room. Dipper looked around and saw a struggling bill tied up in tape, laying on the ground.

Dipper looked at who pulled him in and saw that it was Mable. Dipper sighed in relief and straightened his blanket and shirt.

"Dipper what are you doing home late?! You went missing last night! And then some half naked guy comes in here! What the hell?! "

Mable yell whispers. Dipper rolls his eyes.

"Look Mable, I left the party to go help a friend and I didn't think it would take all night. "

"Well, why is he naked? And what's his name?"

Mable questioned while looking at bill on the ground. Dipper walked over to bill and undid the tape and helped him up.

"He had problems going on at home, that's why he called for my help and his name is-"

"William. William Rephic. "

(Refic)

Bill said putting his hand out for Mable to shake. Mable gladly took it and smiled.

"Mable pines!"

She said happily.

"Well can you leave us be for awhile Mable?"

Dipper asks pointing at the door. Mable rolls her eyes and leaves. Dipper sighs and drops the blanket that was wrapped around him.

He walked to his dresser and gave bill a pair of blue jeans, a yellow shirt, and some boxers.

Dipper then walked over to his bed and layed down.

"I'll be doing my part of the deal so get changed and dont interrupt me until I'm done, ok?"

Dipper asks. Bill nods and starts getting dressed while dipper closes his eyes and thinks of a timeline.