A Mistake

⚠WARNING⚠
-Blood
-Cutting
-Depressing thoughts
-Cursing
- smut
-ANGST
Dippers POV

I woke up to the bright sun shining through the triangle window. I was about to sit up until I felt pain shoot through my lower back. I then felt a weight from behind me. I turned looked over my shoulder and saw bill sleeping. Everything from last night hit me like a bus, I jumped up.

'Fuck! '

I looked over at bill to see him still asleep. I sighed and quickly put my boxers on and walk to the bathroom and lock the door. I can't believe I did that. Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. What happened? I'm always so shy and insecure.

Maybe bill is good for me. No, he's dating someone else. Wait..... HE'S DATING SOMEONE ELSE.

You kissing someone else's love is a crime you selfish piece of trash.

Yeah, I'm selfish. I wasn't thinking. It can't happen again.

You're so stupid and worthless.

"Shit."

I say as I slide down the counter and onto the floor.

You are such a disappointment.

Punish yourself for the crime you committed.

At that sentence, I felt my heart squeeze tightly. I quickly looked through the drawers so I could find a blade but instead, I found a pair of big scissors.

I pull them out of the drawer and take off my clothes besides my boxers. I then sit in the bathtub and run the water without the clog being in. I take the scissors and open them as much as they could go.

I take one side of the scissor and put it on my scarred arm. I look at the new and old cuts from that day in the woods to way before that.

Hurry up and do it.

I then drag the scissors over my skin over and over again. Both arms were covered in blood and cuts.

More.

I then look at my thighs and put the scissor blade on it.

Do it.

I push on the scissor and drag them across my thigh. I do it over and over again on both thighs. My thighs and arms are both covered in blood and cuts.

I put the clog in the bathtub and let it fill with warm water. I watched as the blood mixed with the water as the tub filled over my legs.

I wince a little at the burning sensation of the cuts. I lean back against the wall of the tub and close my eyes as the warm water made it to my stomach. I drop the scissors outside of the tub and put my arms to my sides in the water.

Can I just drown?

I think as I feel myself get dizzy from the loss of a lot of blood. I then finally black out.

Romans POV

He's not dead but he is close to dying. I only started all that crap with Bill so this could happen. I didn't expect it to go so well though. I thought dipper was going to push away. I guess I thought wrong. I popped out of his head and kneeled down on the side of the bath as water started to overflow.

I turned the water off and turned to Dipper. I lightly moved some hair out of his face and looked at his scar.

"I wish you had stayed in the city. "

I whispered and bent over, kissing his forehead. I stand up and pull out the chain from my pocket and held it in the palm of my hand.

"I could have been yours and you could have been mine. "