Some Sunny Day

Dippers POV

"Well, Isn't it good to be back! "

He said stretching as if he woke up from a long sleep.

"Bill, how are you back?"

I asked with a serious tone. I stood up and faced him.

"I don't know much myself pine tree."

"Well, do you at least know why you're back?"

"Not really."

He shrugged and faced the other way. I walk up to his side and look at where he's looking. I see a whole scenery of flowers, animals, a pond with fish, and trees surrounding it. Though it was frozen in time it still looked peaceful and calm.

"Do you know what you're going to do now that your back?"

I say glancing to the side where bill was floating. He hummed and put both his hands on top of his cane.

"Well, I know for sure that I ain't starting that world domination thing again."

"Are you serious? "

I laughed.

"The bill cipher, god of time, space, and of all-knowing. "

"What are you getting at, kid?"

"I mean you, Bill, don't want to take over the world and spread chaos everywhere?"

I ask raising a brow. He rolled his one eye.

"Look, I know it sounds crazy coming from me based on what I did in the past, but I'm over it. It's done. Nothing to look back on."

"Right."

I smiled small and looked forward again.

"Well, when you go do whatever it is your going to do can we make a deal?"

I asked. I know better than to make a deal with a demon, especially if it's bill, but I need to know something. He looks at me in surprise.

"The Dipper pines, the pines that trustsno one, want's to make a deal with a demon. Demon being me, bill. "

He said laughing. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

"Okay, kid. What do you have in mind?"

"Can you see the different timelines of every choice that is made?"

I asked tilting my head to the side.

"I'm an all-knowing and seeing demon, so duh."

"Can you show me any timeline of my choice?"

"That depends. What can you offer me?"

He asks, and I swear if he had a mouth he would be smirking right now.

"Whatever you want. Well, as long as you don't do something bad or against the law."

"Hmm. Fine, deal."

He says putting his hand out and lighting it on fire. I reach my hand out but pause.

"One more thing."

"Yes?"

"You and nobody else can see what I want to see."

"Oh, what are you planning to see, Pine tree?"

"Deal or no deal?"

"Fine. I would like to see how this all plays out."

He says as I finally take his hand and our hands light up in blue flames.

"So, what do you want in return, bill? "

"I want to be able to live among you humans and see what's so interesting about being mortal. "

"That's it?"

I raised my brow in confusion.

"Yes, pine tree. Though, I want to live with you, Pines family."

"Fine, deal. But how are you going to do all that and how am I going to see what I want to see?"

"That's for you to find out and Simple. All you have to do is think of whatever choice you want to make and see what happens in the timeline you created and boom it's there like a vision or memory."

"Thanks, Bill."

"Sure, kid. Now it's time for you to wake up!"

"Goodbye."

I smile as I wave at him.

"See you soon, pine tree! "