SPECIAL: Thanks giving

(This is just a short one shot. It doesn't have anything to do with the original plot. Enjoy! 👍😁)

3rd POV

It was chilly morning in gravity Falls. The leaves that were once on trees are now on the ground or are bearly hanging on to branches.

A sleeping pair of twins were awoken by the sound of music. Not just any music, but Christmas music.

Dipper jumped up from his bead and looked around to see that bill was missing from his room. He stood to his feet and headed downstairs. He saw the original Christmas colors on lights, ribbons, and on a Christmas tree that was for some reason put up in the living room. He heard jingle bells playing and he smelt sweet gingerbread cookies fresh out of the oven.

"Bill? "

He called out. The blind popped his head out from the kitchen with an egg broken on his head and flour all over his face.

"Yes pine tree?"

Dipper couldn't help but chuckle at the sight.

"What are you doing?"

He asked walking into the kitchen with bill.

"I'm baking cookies! "

The blonde said as dipper looked him up and down to see his clothes covered in flour and icing.

"Why is there Christmas stuff up though? "

Dipper asked pointing at the lit Christmas tree. Bill tilted his head to the side confused.

"Isn't this how you celebrate thanksgiving? "

He asked. Dipper burst out laughing. Bill got even more confused.

"What?  Did I do something wrong? "

Bill asked. Dipper wiped a non existent tear from his eye and looked at bill.

"You decorated for Christmas, not thanksgiving. "

Bill looked at dipper dumbfounded. Dipper sighed.

"Christmas is in December, with presents, cookies, trees, stockings, and Santa Claus. Thanksgiving is in November, with turkey, stuffing, and being thankful for everything you have. "

Bill nodded.

"But I spent all my hard work on this. "

He pouted. Dipper smiled.

"Yes and I'm thankful for that. But we can't celebrate Christmas on thanksgiving. "

Bill nodded with a sigh and flicked his fingers and a cooked turkey popped up on the neatly made table with stuffing, green beans, bread, cranberries, and more. The decorations turned into the fall colors of orange, brown, and yellow. The tree also disappeared.

Dipper let bill keep the cookies though since bill didn't use his powers on them.

"Come on bill, let's get you cleaned up. "

Dipper led the blonde up the stairs and into the bathroom. Dipper helped the blonde choose his clothes and clean up his hair.

"Pine tree? "

Bill asked looking at dippers face as he fixed bills tie.

"Hmm? "

"Im thankful that your in my life. "

Dipper froze and looked up at the gold eyes he loved.

"I-im thankful for you too bill."

He said back with a pink face. Bill smiled and pressed his lips to dippers. With a soft and gentle, yet deep kiss they pulled apart with bill resting his forehead on dippers.

"I love you dipper. "

The blonde smiled.

"I love you too bill. "

Dipper smiled and placed a peck on bills nose.

"Dipper Mason pines! "

A shout came from down stairs. Dipper slightly winced. He glanced at bill.

"What did you do? "

He asked. Bill opened his mouth defended.

"I did nothing at all! "

He gasped. Dipper grunted and pulled away from bill. He left the bathroom and went down stairs and into Stans room.

He nicked on the door and Stan pulled it open with an angry face.

"Yes? "

Dipper asked. Stan slid the side revealing his room. There stood all the Christmas decorations and food that bill had used earlier.

"Bill! "

He shouted. Bill popped up besides dipper and bowed.

"You called? "

Dipper turned to the blonde with a fuming anger.

"Why did you send all the Christmas stuff to gruncle Stans room? "

Dipper asked annoyed. Bill looked over dippers shoulder and saw a Christmas lit room. He chuckled.

"Haha, well you see...... "

"Later pine tree! "

The blonde yelled before disappearing.

"Get back here you damn demon! "

Dipper said running up the stairs knowing the blonde went up there.

"At least make the decorations disappear! "

And for the rest of the day bill had a head bump from dipper scolding him. Mabel ate too much turkey and got sick, Ford tried to bring an unidentified type of turkey from the forest and Stan destroyed the TV because his favorite baseball team lost.

What a wonderful thanksgiving Day.