Prologue

Another normal day in the town of Gravity Falls Origin. The sun was playing peek-a-boo in the clouds, the gnomes were stealing a pie from a poor lady's window, beautiful blond men were digging in the trash, and an extinct animal was flying through the sky and grabbing whatever it sees as food. Although for the mystery twins, it was their last day of summer in the town. The people threw a farewell party for both sets of twins. 

Now they are ready to leave and say goodbye to their good, bad, and traumatic memories. They know they will see the place and everyone else again soon but it's still sad to say goodbye to the people you fought a apocalyptic war with. At least the two twins will be together forever, right?

Dipper and Mable sat at the back of the bus waving to their friends through the bus window as they started to get smaller the farther they got.

"Goodbye, Gravity Falls. "

Mable sighed, for both of them. They sat back in their seats, oh, how they will miss the town and its people, along with it's mysterious and magical beings that lived in the forest.

Dipper looked over the page that their friends had given them. There sat a picture of everyone and everyone's name and their little messages around it. Dipper flipped the paper over to see cursive handwriting in red.

We'll meet again, some sunny day
-Bill

Dipper felt a shiver make its way up his spine and to his neck. He blinked out of his thoughts as Mable shook his arm and asked him to treasure hunt with her under the busses seats. He folded the page and put it in his vest pocket. Its [probably nothing...

 Its [probably nothing

(Art ain't mine.)