Why Do I Care?

Bills POV

"I've been out for the whole day with Justin. I don't even know what time it is?! I woke up this morning, got ready and left. I told Pine tree that I would be spending the day with Justin and the response I got was nothing but an ok!"

"I mean why should I even care what he says?!"

"Like I was expecting him to warn me about not taking over the world or doing some illegal crap."

"But noooooo! All I got was an ok! "

I shouted as I looked back at two gnomes and a goat staring up at me.

"Bahehehe! "

The goat barked. I clenched my fists at my sides and screamed at the sky. Then a tree lit on fire. I looked around me to see if anyone saw. But of course it's just me, the forests creatures, and the trees. I sighed and plopped down into the floor next to a tree.

I looked at the gnomes and they looked at me.

"Do you guys think Im crazy for caring so much?"

In response the gnomes looked back and forth between each other and at me.

"N-not at all! "

One of the gnomes said smiling awkwardly. I sighed and leaned against the tree.

"I wonder what hes doing right now anyway. "

Dippers POV

I finished crying an I was now drying the last of my tears. 'Dipper' was now standing and leaning against the door. I look up at him and smile.

"Th-thanks."

I sniffle. He looks at me and smirks.

"Oh please. The only person who's going to be there for you is me, myself, and I, and well you. "

I chuckle and nod. I stand up with my knees shaking a little from being a little weak. I sit down on the toilet.

"What do I do? "

I ask looking at my lap.

"Well seeing as you don't want to leave this hellhole yet, you can just go back to sleep and see if your minds clearer then. "

He shrugs. I look at him and gave a small nod. I stand and smile at him. How am I going to address him seeing as how he's going to be in my head.

"What do I call you? "

I ask looking at him.

"How about pine tree? ~"

He teases. I roll my eyes at him.

"No."

"Aww why not? Is that only your nickname?"

"Not it's just.... "

I pause not knowing what to say.

"Aww come on, you can share with lil old me!"

He said using Gideons accent and tone. I cringe at him and shake my head of annoyance.

"No. Im just not comfortable calling you a name that I'm always called. Even if it's Dipper or Mason. "

"Fine. How about..... Hmm. "

He said putting his finger to his chin in a thinking position. Then he lit up like a light bulb.

"Ooo! How about Roman? "

"Where'd you get that from? "

"Well if you take some letters from the names Dipper and Mason, you can make the name Roman. "

He smiles and stands straight as hes proud of himself for thinking of that. I smile and hold my hand out.

"Ok then Roman it is. "

I say and he shakes my hand. We let go and winks. He then disappears into thin air.

"See you Roman. "

I mutter. I walk to the bathroom door and open it to see Mable with her hair in a messy bun  and her eyes closed.

"Mabel? "

I ask softly. No reply came though. She must be sleepwalking then. This usually happens when shes hungry or scared.

I'll make sure shes okay tomorrow. I gently put my hands on her shoulders and guide her back to her room. I lay her down and cover her with her blanket. I kiss her head and leave her room.

I  walk to my room and close the door behind me. I lay down on my bed and cover myself with my blanket. I then drift off into a dreamless sleep.