'You'll ruin it'

Bills POV

I teleported into dippers room and saw him sleeping in a ball.

'Cute. '

I made a small bed appear by the desk with blankets and a pillow. I laid down and covered myself with my blankets. I look over at pine tree and I can see his dipper birthmark. I smile and close my eyes.

Time skip to the next day
Dippers POV

"Bill."

I said trying to shake him awake. He just turned around and covered his face.

"Bill wake up. "

I said pulling his blanket off. He groans and looks up at me. I smile at him and he glares.

'He must really hate me. '

'Of course he does. Besides you have me, and will only need me. '

Roman says in my head. I let my smile slightly fall. I throw the blanket at bills feet and I go head to the door.

"Gruncle Stan made pancakes if you want some. "

I said leaving to head down stairs. I walk into the living room and head to the kitchen. Mabel was sitting at the table drinking her new invented Mabel juice. Instead of it being pink, it's now blue and has candy in it.

Gruncle Stan was flipping pancakes. And I'm assuming ford is in the basement seeing as he isn't here right now. I sat by Mabel and Stan placed a pancake on my plate.

"Thanks gruncle Stan. "

"No prob kid. "

He says and then places a new plate of pancakes in front of an empty seat. He then goes into the living room. Bill then comes and sits in the empty seat.

'Wow. He didn't even look at me.

'What'd you expect from a demon? '

'I know but....'

'But nothing. He doesn't care about you. Besides he has that Justin guy. '

'Right. '

I finished eating and I stood up. I took my plate and put it on the sink.

"Hey bro! "

Mabel yells after swallowing a mouthful of pancake.

"Hmm? "

I say leaning on the counter.

"Wanna go explore the forest today? "

She says finishing her food. I smile at her.

"Sure! Let me go get my bag. "

I ran upstairs and to my room. I stuffed whatever notebooks from my desk and shelves into a backpack and some pencils. I put a flashlight and some matches in as well. You'll never know. Also some band aids.

I ran back down stairs and saw Mabel and bill laughing outside. They seemed to be heading into the forest already.

'Don't go. You'll just ruin it. '

I let the bag slip off my shoulder and into my hand. I sigh and make my way back upstairs. I empty my bag on my bed and one of the notebooks opened. I saw writing in it.

'Oh it's my diary. '

I pick it up and pushed the rest on to the floor. I sat on the bed and started reading.

Bills POV

I finished eating and looked at shooting star as she put her shoes on.

"Hey do you mind if I go? "

I ask. She smiles.

"Sure! "

She says finishing with her shoes and standing up.

"How about we start walking? I'm sure pi-dipper will catch up. "

I say. She shrugs and skips out the door. I just need to make sure I spend less time with pine tree. I know that I'm getting attached and that's bad.