Final Goodbye

3rd POV

The dreamscape forest covered in green and blue flames alike laid an unconscious dipper laying on grey grass as two demons fought. Dipper sat straight up with a gasp as he coughed up his own blood. The two not realizing the brunette being alive again continued with their useless fight.

"F-Fuck..."

Dipper rasped as his insides felt like they were on fire and his throat felt like it swallowed 100 pieces of burnt coal. He went onto his hands and knees and slowly tried to stand up. Finally getting to his feet, he felt a sharp pain in his chest, causing him to fall back to the ground.

"B-Bill..."

Dipper called out feeling another coughing fit come. The two stopped and stared at the brunette in shock.

"Pinetree!"

 Bill said running to dipper and embracing him in a tight hug.

"Bill..."

Dipper coughed out as a darker shade of blood came out.

"Hey, it's ok... You're ok."

Bill said hugging the boy tighter.

"It hurts."

Dipper whispered. Bill pulled back and saw wiped blood on his mouth.

"What-"

"Mason..."

The two looked over at the other demon who was only looking at the brunette.

"You... I... Stay away from me."

Dipper stumbled over his words as he gripped onto Bill's shirt. 

"Mason, I know you might be angry right now but-"

"ANGRY!? YOU PRETENDED TO BE THREE DIFFERENT PEOPLE!"

Dipper yelled having trouble getting to his feet. 

"YOU MANIPULATED ME!"

Every word leaving his mouth he took a staggering step closer.

"YOU WANTED ME TO KILL MYSELF!"

"AND THEN YOU LEFT ME WHEN I WAS READY TO DIE!"

He said now getting into the demon's face.

"I. Hate. You."

The next thing any of the three knew what happened, Dipper was thrown back into a tree. Bill stared in shock before running to the injured brunette. Aldemer stood frozen to the ground as he stared forward, his arm still held out from using his demon strength to throw dipper.

Realizing what he did, he pulled his hand down to his side and looked over at a barely conscious dipper who was being held in Bill's arms. 

"I..."

"Come on! Stay with me Pinetree!"

Bill pleaded as he tried to keep the brunette awake. Dipper was holding his side in pain from his once again, broken ribs, he had blood dripping down his mouth and fading eyes.

"B-Bill..."

"Shh, it's ok. "

"Mason..."

Bill snapped his head towards the other with red flaming eyes. He placed dipper down and rose to his feet. He stomped to the demon with a bright burning fire in his hands.

All dipper could see with his head turned to the side was a blurry figure of yellow with red flames surrounding them.

He winced trying to sit up but quickly failed as he choked on his blood. He felt tears spring his eyes.

"B-bill..."

He looked over at the two blurry figures fighting. Bill throwing one hit after another with red flames. Dipper missed his blue flames. He hoped he could see them one last time. He hoped he could see Mable one last time.

He wanted to have one more kiss from Bill before saying goodbye. Oh, he hoped to say goodbye before leaving.

"The universe really does hate me, huh?"

He grumbled with an empty chuckle. His ears ringing and blocking out the sound of the fight. He looked one last time at Bill and let his tears drop.

"Goodbye."

Bills POV

Standing up outraged, I attacked the three named bjtch left and right while keeping my focus on dipper's heartbeat. It was starting to slow down. I grasped the fake's neck and slammed him onto the ground. I lit my hand on fire and was about to snap his neck when I heard the once beautiful sound of pintrees heartbeat slow to a stop.

I dropped the fake and teleported to pine trees side. I lifted him and looked down at his peaceful face.

"Dipper? Come on dipper... Please!"

I shook him as I held him in my arms. His eyes had dark rings around them, he had dark blood dripping from the corner of his mouth and his skin was turning cold.

"You're ok pine tree. You're ok"

I softly brushed my shaky hand over his pale cheek. I gently reached my hand to the back of his head and through his brown locks.

"I'm going to make things better, ok?"

I said letting my tears fall again. I will never get used to this kind of pain. I brought my lips to his cold ones and bit my lip, making him drink my blood. In a soft and gentle kiss, I slowly pulled away and stared down hopefully at his gentle face.

"Please come back to me..."

I pleaded and placed my forehead on his as more tears came down.

"I'm sorry."