Needing Love

Onika's POV

I remember my friends and I would always joke about being a sugar baby. Dating old ass men, sometimes giving them sexual pleasure in order to get the cash and gifts just seemed like the silliest thing in the world to my friends and I. Who knew 11 years later, me being 26, that I would turn out to be the same sugar baby my friends and I would taunt about.

Indeed, a sugar baby whose living life and enjoying the free cash I was receiving by just showing up and giving my old men all the attention they needed. I started when I was about 22 years old when life really hit me and realizing that I needed some type of support. Though I tried to support myself, it was until one day I met an handsome elder man at the bar.

We lasted for about 3 years until he kind of fucked me over and got himself a girl younger than me. Didn't care since I wasn't attracted to him but only attracted to his money. Second sugar daddy was cool but I didn't feel comfortable being with him once it was revealed to me that he had a wife and 3 children, immediately had to call it quits with him after a year when I found out.

And now, here I am on my third sugar daddy. This one was very handsome, divorced and only had one baby girl whom I've yet to meet. We started seeing each other about a few months ago once we both agreed on this relationship. I've rarely spent time with him, we only text or talk on the phone. I've probably only met up with him 3-4 times so far and he's taken me to nice, expensive locations.

He always made sure to drop a thousand or more dollars in my account every week, along with small expensive gifts here and there. He had so much money from his oil company that he owns, he only has one child and was happily divorced so he has nothing to do with all that money he earns.

It felt good to be a sugar baby which is something I didn't expect. It felt nice to feel wanted, to get attention. Growing up, I felt like I never got the attention I wanted, my parents were divorced and also workaholics so I barely got to see neither of them. My family was broken, it felt like I had no one.

Especially with me being the only child, I've always felt lonely and alone. So who knew me having sugar daddies would lighten up my world? At first I thought I was only in it for the money but as the years went by, I realized I was more in it for the attention I've received from these old lonely men.

Standing outside Terrence large home, I pressed the bell which I'm sure echoed through the halls of this mansion. In minutes the door was opened by a elderly women in a maid-like uniform. Exchanging a small hello before immediately inviting me inside the home which I've been in before.

He told me today would be a great day for me to come over since he was so eager for me to meet his daughter who's name was Beyonce  I think. A pretty, very unique name, I can't wait to meet her. Hopefully she's not some snobby, bitch whose a daddy's girl and wouldn't want no women around her father. 

It didn't take long until my sugar pops arrived, that nice smile on his face, happy to see his little sugar baby here to give him all the attention he needs. Terrence was his name, a tall 6 foot elder man, skin light as caramel, his dark black hair was a soft texture, you could tell he was a biracial man.  55 but he honestly didn't look his age at all, he looked rather younger. 

"Onika," His voice said, his eyes examining me as if I were gold he found.

"Mr. Howard," I say getting up, wanting to greet him with a hug. "I've missed you," Letting my seductive tone come out.