Wishing You Can Be Mine

A little smut, short story. Enjoy❤️

Beyonce POV

I sat in the somewhat empty office as I let my thoughts drown me. Most of my co workers slowly piled into the meeting room, joining this overly large table. They greet me and I happily greeted them back.

Each time the doors would open, I was hoping for this one beautiful little lady to come through those doors blessing my eyes.

Today should be a easy going day, sit through a boring meeting before letting us go home to be with our families. Co workers holding up small conversations with me. This one lady flirting with me and trying to get my attention but I'm simply not interested.

She does this everyday, trying to win my heart but yet I made it obvious that I don't want her because instead, I wanted someone else. Someone else who captured my heart since the very first day we laid eyes on each other.

The doors flew open and there she was. I finally felt myself get happy, lips pulling into a warm smile as I watched her sexily, strutted to an open seat. Just from staring at her, and watching the way she walks, I felt my manhood only stiffen up to that.

God this isn't good, I'm at work but hey, I have no choice but to not care. This happens all the time, I almost don't know how to make it stop. I could never control myself when my eyes would land on her. If only I could just have one time with her, that can probably bless my heart.... and my dick.

She held on tightly to her expensive Michael Kors bag, placing it down the table, as her friend, Normani, held a conversation with her. Her laughs brought joy to my ears, her perfect, white teeth almost blinded me.

She looked so beautiful, as always. The bright red pencil skirt, tightly hugged her curves, showing off those round hips and firm twins which rested on her backside. The white button up top, fitted her nicely. Her cleavage was a bit open, revealing those nice melons she called breast.

That face of hers, top tier. It was painted in makeup even though she didn't need it. Her small lips, coated nicely in bright red, matte lipstick which matched her skirt. The piercing on her nose, made her look even more hot.

Her hair was styled in a side bang ponytail which was sleeked on her forehead. Oh how much I wish I can just grab the ponytail, and pull onto it while I fucked her from behind on some expensive, thousand dollar sheets in the most expensive hotel room.

I want to see her in a strawberry lingerie, dancing for me and just show me a good time. I want to feel those long acrylics of hers scratching my skin. I want to feel her soft fingers touching on me.

She finally sat down and more of our co workers greeted her. She was always like the star in the room, everyone would always sit up straight, putting their attention on her every time she walks in a room.

She finally saw me..... A big bright smile resting on her face before giving me a friendly wave as I read her lips which said, "Oh hey Beyonce!"

I happily waved back along with a smile on my face. Oh lord how happy I would get when I see that she notices and acknowledge me. It's such a satisfying feeling, knowing that this beauty knows that I exist. It's such a blessing, to even breathe the same air as her.

We're good friends actually, but what she doesn't know is that I have a major crush on her. I want her to know, but I'm scared of what her reaction will be. I want the world to know that I want Onika to be mine, but I don't think that's a very good idea.

I don't know if it's just me but she can be a bit naïve sometimes, it's like she never notices the small flirts I would throw at her. She loved my company, and I loved hers. She's always so excited to tell me any juicy secrets knowing that I would never open my mouth to spill the tea to anyone. I just love how much she adores our friendship, it's such satisfaction to my heart.