Faith & Love II

Previously On...

"You know I love you right?" I softly asked. I reminded her that everyday, at least 5 or more times per day.

A giggle left her lips along with a nod. "Of course. I love you more."

"Robyn," She suddenly called out.

"Yes baby?"

"Wha-.... What was Grandmama doing?"

"Just giving you.... A little blessing," Was all I could say, a smile slowly appearing on my face.

✨✨✨✨✨✨

Robyn POV

We held hands as we walked back to our home which was only 5 minutes away from the beach. Of course I've purchased a vacation house down here since Barbados is my true home, the country where I'm from. I think I plan on coming back to live down here when Onika and I get much older so I'm in the process of building a house as well which was a little far from this vacation home.

Stepping into this home, closing the door before heading upstairs to our room, the dim lights and the rose petals from earlier brought such a intimate, romantic vibe. Closing our bedroom door, without no words, Onika turned to face me before giving me a passionate kiss. Her lips so soft and plump, her tongue so wet and being greedy in my mouth.

I picked her up, walking over to our bed before placing her on it. No time being wasted she tugged at my pants, wanting them off. I pulled my shirt off revealing my abs and the sports bra which held my small breasts.

Before I knew it, my pants and underwear were somehow down to my knees and just from her touch, my member harden up quickly. Small groans could be heard from me as I felt my lover's small hands grab my dick, stroking it before making it a home in her mouth.

"Oh fuck Nika," I moaned out as I closed my eyes. The warmness from her mouth and her tongue swirling around it made me feel butterflies in my stomach.

She bobbed her head, making sure she took every inch of my 9 inch dick in her mouth. I don't know how she fucking does it but I do know she's a beast. She had such a innocent face but was a nasty slut when it was time to make love. 

She gave my two balls some attention as well, licking them, sucking on them as if she were sucking candy. She then went back to my member, sucking it and being so fucking nasty with it. Twisting her hands around my dick, with her saliva coating both her hands and my member. Putting it back in her mouth, slurping everything back up. She had no reason to be this nasty but I loved it.

I needed to take myself out of her mouth because I know she'll end up making me cum from how crazily she worked her mouth around my manhood. As I took my self out of her, I threw the pretty, nude pink dress she was wearing off. 

She wasn't wearing a bra so her round breast bounced freely as I took the dress off of her. I bit my lip from the sight, wasting no time to grab those twin melons and give em' a nice squeeze. I played with them, aggressively squeezed them since that's what she liked as I placed kisses on her neck.