Stolen Love

Thriller-Romance

"And she knows, she knows,
And I know she knows, and I know she knows."- J.Cole.

Onika's POV

The sunlight beaming in my face, the morning vibe gently kissed my spirit. My day off so I rested in the huge bed that belonged to the girl of my dreams. Unfortunately, she has work, so I let my eyes gaze only on her, watching the golden beauty getting ready.

"Would you like breakfast my love?" My voice asked.

"If you wanted to make me breakfast, you should have been got up and made it for me," The taller woman snaps at me.

Her brown-blonde hair, the color of gold, the feeling of silk, complimented her beautiful skin and moved like a wave. Beyonce was her name; her name only gave me butterflies in every part of my body. A gorgeous face but she has the heart and attitude of a miserable beast in certain moments.

An audible sigh came from me as I set my small feet on our coffee color floors. I'm making my way to stroll past her until those long fingers hers grips my arm, pulling my body close to hers.

"I'm sorry," She says in a very low tone.

"I only asked because I know you have about an hour left before you leave."

"Well-- no. I have to get to work early today."
I can smell the lies that danced through her teeth. Simply looking at her, I nodded my head, not having nothing else to say and starting to get tired of the dishonest and horrible excuses she gave me each and every day...

She places a kiss on my temple and I couldn't help but to shudder, just wondering which other woman she's been giving these same lips to.

****

The clock shifts to 10:43 PM and my girlfriend of 6 years is nowhere to be found. The woman closes off from work at 4:40, she was supposed to be home to me long time ago. Indeed, my girlfriend of fucking six years and she still has no thought of proposing to me and turning me into her loving wife.

We've been living together for 4 years, just a simple girlfriend but I'm so much in love that she has me doing wifey shit for her since the day I moved in with her. I cook for her, clean for her, give her my body to her at even 3 AM when wakes me out of my sleep and I make sure to make extreme good love to her but yet the thought of marriage with me makes her shift and shudder in utter disgust.

Hmm, & I simply wonder why...

Her presence interrupted my thoughts, I want to be mad but I'm relieved to see her back home, safe and sound. She doesn't even place her eyes on me. Just walks straight through dropping her keys and belongings on the huge dresser.

"I'm not hungry. I already ate," Her deep voice hits me.

"Care to tell me why you're home so late Beyonce?"

"Had some drinks with friends."

"And you couldn't even tell me that earlier?"

She ignores me and undresses herself as she takes heavy steps to our bathroom. I forgot to even mention how messy she looked. Her puffy hair all over the place and frizzy-like, clothing extremely wrinkled, belt not even on correctly.