Arranged Out of Spite 🖤

Beyoncé's POV

Beyoncé's POV

Piney Point Village, Texas

Looking at my watch, keeping track of my time. I'm seated in front of this man, in his home, discussing important business with him. My men, bodyguards included, all stood around me, heavy guns in their arms, making sure, nothing funny happens.

Along with Tracy, the man I sat in front of, well known as "Ice-T", his men all around him, listening and watching.

With me being one of the biggest Mafia leader, I've played so many dirty games. I had most of these other mafia/ gang leaders wanting to work with me due to the amazing products I have.

I have such great connections, almost every & anywhere, smuggling cocaine, marijuana, & all types of illegal products in such creative ways to almost any country. Having so much businesses spread across the states to mostly cover what I really do behind the scenes.

"I hope you know who you're dealin' wit, Ice-T," My voice said once he was done explaining himself to me.

I have to say, working with me is like working with the devil. Wanting to make a deal with me, is truly like making a deal with the devil himself. I make sure to never show any mercy once you fuck up or get on my bad side.

A dark chuckle leaving my lips as I carefully observed this elderly man who happens to be a well known man in the Mafia world. The Maraj Family, they indeed do hold power but they had nothing on The Knowles Family.

"You fuck around wit' my shit, you'll be six feet under, immediately. Leaving no trace, you know about me Maraj," I let the heavy smoke blow out of my mouth.

"I look like a man who plays around Knowles?" He questions, leaning back in his chair.

"You seem like you do," I said without hesitation, just simply wanting to irk his nerves for a second.

Fire raging in his eyes but he kept his composure.

"Get to know me Knowles, you never asked your father about me?"

My jaw clenching. "You speak on my dead father again & we gon' have a real issue."

Laughs left his lips, not caring about my sudden anger.

"I used to work with him, young one. We go way back, had business with him when you were just a young child. So I'm a little familiar with how yall run things. Your pops was a ruthless man, he was worse than you B, so you seem to not scare me as much."

A sly smirk on my lips. "Oh yea?" I asked.

He rather left my question unanswered, putting his thick cigar to his lips, giving me intense eye contact. There's so much he wants to say to me, but he knew better to keep his mouth shut.