Overlooked Feelings

Beyonce's POV

What she needed, dominance. & So, I had her pinned down as I made sweet love to her cheery cunt. Her cream-colored lingerie has her looking like the angel she is and appeared her hourglass body to look sweet. I thrusted harshly into her tight hole. I've been using this whore's body for a while now and still each time I entered her twat, it was still perfectly tight just for me.

She shakes with delight, as the powerful orgasm washes over her body. I've never seen a woman look so breathtaking while having a charming orgasm.

I too came right after her. Witnessing her having the orgasm turned me on and hit a sweet spot on the inside. A fading "fuck" left my lips as my eyes were closed and enjoying the feeling. I let my shaft release the warm semen into her hungry cunt.

I sat on the edge of my bed with the young woman, Onika, besides me. She's throwing on her clothes as I checked messages on my phone. I can feel her slender fingers graze against my bare skin on my thighs.

She leaves them there causing me to place my eyes on her. A smile on her face but I didn't return one.

"It was amazing, as usual," Her voice so soft told me. I licked my lips as my eyes traced to her own lips.

Such beautiful lips she has, it's uniquely shaped also. She was just a unique woman altogether. Everything about her screamed perfection but she was far from perfect. She was a broken girl with severe daddy issues.

Mentally messed up and it was mainly due to her alcoholic father who used to beat on her mother before he suddenly disappeared one day, leaving her siblings and mother struggling in horrible poverty.

I can see her leaning forward, wanting a kiss from me. I seem to have her in a trance or under some spell. She wanted our lips to make love so bad but I immediately denied her just by raising my slim finger to her lips.

She seemed to have been taken aback as she looks at me with her glossy, wide, brown eyes.

"Don't even," I spoke sternly. "I told you, friends with benefits.
"No strings attached" type shit."

She reeked of feelings and wanting genuine love. Severe romance. And it reeked badly into my dark spirit. I hated the scent of whatever love she was desperately trying to give me.

She's best for sex, and sex only.

****

My good pops owning one of the best clubs here in the state of California. He always tells me, he'll gladly hand it over to me for me to own but I had other career plans such as having a very successful wine business and getting into the cryptocurrency world.

My father's club was the place I first set my eyes on Nicki. I knew I needed to have her in bed right away.

Her friends being social media influencers were very well known. They were asked to come host the club that night and Nicki joined them as well. I could tell how different she was from them. They were reckless party animals while she was a shy girl who sat in the corner and sipped on her drink.

Being so shy but yet she seemed to immediately capture all my attention. Only her.

She began to notice me as well as she began coming to the club more often. Noticing that her best friend who worked as a stripper here, Angela White, was the reason she began coming more often.