Sweet Adultery 🍯

Beyoncé's POV

Beyoncé's POV

Like the chill weather outside, the same rested in my king-sized bathroom. Just a creative way of me explaining how huge my bathroom is. The woman of my dreams, love of my life, my heart capture, sat across from me in my fancy tub.

Her smile as bright as gold, her wet black hair covering and sticking to her sweet skin. She talks, saying words to me but I'm in a deep trance of her beauty that I don't even hear her. Just admiring her, not believing she's even real.

My first love, I can't and won't ever let go of her.

"You're the most beautiful person ever Bey, I swear," She softly mutters as she also stared deeply into me.

I'm sure that was a thought she was supposed to keep in her head but accidentally let it out her mouth. She usually does that quite a lot.

"I should be telling you the same as well," chuckles leaving my lips. Trying so hard not to blush but I think I miserably failed.

"We'll make some beautiful babies Nika."

A nervous laugh leaving her lips and a playful eye roll. The small droplets of water had her skin glistening under the lights of my chandelier.

"I have to be extremely careful with you. I know you'll end up trapping me one day... on purpose," she finishes.

"I mean," I began my sentence. Rising up in the tub and pulling my lover close, so close that our nose are touching. "Wouldn't that be a great thing? It'll be amazing to start a family."

She simply looks down, like how a guilty child would. I said nothing and waited for her response.

But I couldn't bear the silence, it was killing me softly so I let my lips gently touch hers. Like two magnets, our lips were instantly connected.

"No "babies" for now. When the times' right," she begins. "I guess," mumbling out of her lips.

Gosh that hits me like cold knives.

Letting go of her and leaning against the inside of my tub. It's best for me to just relax. This is a conversation we've had too much, and her responses never change. I pulled away from her but she comes back to me, wanting to be all in my private space. Something she's been doing for years.

I wanted to relax but here she is touching my skin and I want to spark like fireworks from her touch only. She takes a huge amount of the foamy bubble soap that rested in between us and puts it on the bottom of my face, trying to mold a beard.