Choosing You

Onika's POV

Onika's POV

Stacks of money sat comfortably on my large coffee brown desk as my slender fingers picked one of those stacks, popping that rubber band off before spreading those Benjamins across my table, letting it cover every inch.

The young woman who sat in front of me watched in silence as I counted her share of the money which will be about 3k, due to her amazing performance she gave to one of my many clients. My vibrant hot pink pointed acrylics danced and intertwine with the bills in my hand.

The unique smell of the greenish-blueish paper invaded my nostrils when I caught a whiff of it.

"3k for you my love," My sultry voice spoke.

The chocolate woman looked at me with surprise.

"I thought I'll be getting only $2,000," she says with a nervous chuckle. Her beautiful Nigerian accent fills up my ears.

"No," I begin. "Chris told me what wonderful job you've done. An extra 1k for you won't hurt. He's very pleased with his time with you, I can tell he'll be requesting for you more often now."

A shy smile spread across her face as she takes the money from my hands. Rising up from her seat, I couldn't help but drool and admire the body that belonged to her. Amazing hips, round plump ass, busty breast, waist as small as it can be and her melanin drips and pops like gold.

She's a young woman that's been in the states for some time, her Nigerian accent mixes with American which makes her even more unique from the other women around here. Those foreign women, especially the Africans, are one of the best and naturally beautiful.

"Keep up the good work but honey, try not make these men fall in love with you," I say with a sigh, joking with her. Her joyful giggles fills my office.

***

I was done for the day, my heels made love to the concrete ground with each step I took towards my Bentley. My Birkin in one hand, my car keys in the other. The chill wind blew, hitting my lovely skin. Smiling, knowing that I've made some great money today like always and that'll continue on for forever.

Oh, my job? A simple, but highly respected pimp...

***

The sight of my mansion brings pleasure to my heart each time. I moaned in delight from the life I've built for myself. I love every bit of it. I've worked extremely hard to be where I'm at today at only 26 years old.

Indeed, I'm a pimp, a successful one at that. I started this stuff when I was only 19 years old working at a club as a bartender. College student looking for extra money, easy cash in my pockets. I remember being a confused young adult who didn't know what exactly she wanted in life.